Another way to do it (This is a little difficult to understand I think..), Is to press shift, then click the spammers name. Go to the last letter, remove it, change it into an L (no capital) Then try to whisper him. If SRO says that the user is off-line or something. Then you need to change it back to I. Write down on a paper; I and you will now that it is the last letter.
Do all letters like this and you will have his name.
anyone have any ideao how to readthe leter ? llll IIIII ???? i used to have the arial thingy but reformatted teh computer now ...cant even see it anymore . what about the pk2 thingy?
skill spammers 03/28/2010 - Dekaron - 12 Replies hey peoples
ive checked out a few programs that sends keystrokes to dekaron except none appear to be actually working in game to spam skills
can anyone please point me in the direction of some that do?
much obliged
To all spammers 12/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Hey,
I see there are some problems with spamming :
1. Spamming with Private servers
I see each day 3-4 new PServer Topics about elitecabal. And some guys from Adekz begin too, to spam the PServer.
All guys with "Spam Account" ( it mean just create a Account to spamm) will get a Ban .
And the other guys will get an Infraction !
To all spammers 11/03/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies Hey,
I see there are some problems with spamming :
1. Spamming with Private servers
I see each day 3-4 new PServer Topics about elitecabal. And some guys from Adekz begin too, to spam the PServer.
All guys with "Spam Account" ( it mean just create a Account to spamm) will get a Ban .
And the other guys will get an Infraction !
Met spammers is it me or are the gone 01/17/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies Hi everybody,
Tried searching for a met spammer aka item spammer didnt find any.
Not true did found one but the link is broken.
Aren't there any more met spammers ?
:(
met spammers 12/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies What do they do?