Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I figured ou the solution for patch unsuccessful

Discussion on I figured ou the solution for patch unsuccessful within the SRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I figured ou the solution for patch unsuccessful

when u are in chracter select screen go to manage networks and disable loopback
then press f6 patch successfull..

If u r skills donot load up then use search in epvp ther is a solution.

thank me..
Old 11/22/2007, 22:49   #2

Not working for me, I dont see any changes.
Old 11/22/2007, 22:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by grajek007 View Post
Not working for me, I dont see any changes.
did your silkroad open when you pressed run tbot?
Old 11/22/2007, 22:56   #4

Im not noob... it's solution for patching not entering sro with bot....
Yes my game opens, then in character select I deactivated loopback... same thing, patching go to 6/10, patching successfull, start training crash.
Old 11/22/2007, 23:12   #5

had you tried leaving the loopback on? and what was the error message or was it just a bunch of random characters?
Old 11/23/2007, 00:14   #6

.....Tried all 1k times..... I know how it all works, it worked for me on same version before i formated my computer, now it don't work only for my 6 letters acc, it works on my 9 and 12 letters accs, no any error message, when I push start training (tried on char select, in game, after choosing script and options etc.) it returns to window and my silkroad closes.