Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tbot Guide] How to make your own custom script!

Discussion on [Tbot Guide] How to make your own custom script! within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

Since I saw many players having troubles making their custom scripts, I'll try to explain how to do it here in this little 'how-to'.

Step 1:
Start your game as usual (with the Tbot crack), login, select char,... .

Step 2:
Make sure you are in TOWN & open the ingame Tbot menu (hit F5 key). You will see an option (below) "Record Script". If we click this option, the Bot will autosave the movements we make.

Step 3:
Click the "Record Script"-button and start to move to your desired location. Just keep on walking to the location you want to bot at. If you reached the location, hit the 'F6'-button (this will activate the bot for 'start hunting), immediatly after this hit 'F5' (to open ingame menu) and click 'Stop Recording'.

Step 4:
After you hit 'Stop Recording', click the 'Save Script'-button, give the script a name [example: Seirene Script] and save your script to the desired location.

Well done, you made your first bot script! Now just load the script you just made into the game ('F5' => 'Load Script One' => BrowseToLocationWhereYouSavedScript => Select the script => Click 'Open'.

This will load your fresh made botscript into the bot. Now you can go back to town, start botting ('F6'-button) & if everything works fine you will move automatically to the location you just saved and fight over there .

This was my first 'guide' ever. I did my best to explain everything as clear as possible. Hope you guys learn something from it & I can help some people out. Reactions for improvements or questions are welcome in this thread.

Another Thing:
U cant use the Tbot inclunded Scripts when you are playing in the european. Than You have no other choose as to record a script.
When you are playin in the chinease world you can use the scripts included in tbot :-)

Happy botting!

credits to Robain @ gzp
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2007, 14:46   #2

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
nice guide
+k for it
i hope it will help cuz im tired of noobs of saying my bot doesnt go to lvl
Old 08/11/2007, 23:59   #3

o.O thx i gess....but recording scripts? ohh comon...
Old 08/12/2007, 02:36   #4

thank you, the whole not running back to my training stop was starting to **** me off.
Old 08/12/2007, 10:47   #5

yeh, i didnt know it was that hard, and im a noobie xD

<hr>Append on Aug 12 2007, 10:48<hr> yeh, i didnt know it was that hard, and im a noobie xD, thanx for helping though
Old 08/12/2007, 10:56   #6

elite*gold: 410
The Black Market: 118/0/0
Quote:
Originally posted by Reclaimer991@Aug 11 2007, 23:59
o.O thx i gess....but recording scripts? ohh comon...
i know its common but there r many n00bs that dont know to do this and they ar just spaming all threads with HEEELP my bot doesnt go back to lvl
Old 08/12/2007, 12:44   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by TheX@Aug 11 2007, 14:00
Hello,

Since I saw many players having troubles making their custom scripts, I'll try to explain how to do it here in this little 'how-to'.

Step 1:
Start your game as usual (with the Tbot crack), login, select char,... .

Step 2:
Make sure you are in TOWN & open the ingame Tbot menu (hit F5 key). You will see an option (below) "Record Script". If we click this option, the Bot will autosave the movements we make.

Step 3:
Click the "Record Script"-button and start to move to your desired location. Just keep on walking to the location you want to bot at. If you reached the location, hit the 'F6'-button (this will activate the bot for 'start hunting), immediatly after this hit 'F5' (to open ingame menu) and click 'Stop Recording'.

Step 4:
After you hit 'Stop Recording', click the 'Save Script'-button, give the script a name [example: Seirene Script] and save your script to the desired location.

Well done, you made your first bot script! Now just load the script you just made into the game ('F5' => 'Load Script One' => BrowseToLocationWhereYouSavedScript => Select the script => Click 'Open'.

This will load your fresh made botscript into the bot. Now you can go back to town, start botting ('F6'-button) & if everything works fine you will move automatically to the location you just saved and fight over there .

This was my first 'guide' ever. I did my best to explain everything as clear as possible. Hope you guys learn something from it & I can help some people out. Reactions for improvements or questions are welcome in this thread.

Happy botting!

credits to Robain @ gzp
thats wat im doing while im botting...nice guide!

btw..my problem is,some of the quest items are sold to NPC...
any1 hav an idea so that my quest items will not be sold to NPC?

Old 08/13/2007, 00:18   #8

Yes Just do this:
Quote:
Ap0calips3:
Make sure your quest item's filder is set like this and bot will pick up all quest items and he will not sell them to NPC
Old 08/29/2007, 02:56   #9

thank you very much, i love u, now i can go back to my training spot, muah muah