🚨 [WIP] New Silkroad Emulator Project – Advanced AI Bot System | Looking for Devs 🚀
Discussion on 🚨 [WIP] New Silkroad Emulator Project – Advanced AI Bot System | Looking for Devs 🚀 within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
I personally think ppl just fed up sharing their work with you guys. To be able to handle critics is another thing then blaming him of expressing his work.
Who ever cares about if his text is from chatgpt or not... His passion remains the same and his goals won't change much, but i can fully understand if he focus on his job outside epvp futurely...
I experienced similar and didn't waste time to answere those posts...
I hope someday you drop your fully working project with a big "F** i did it"
Best of luck mate!!
I personally think ppl just fed up sharing their work with you guys. To be able to handle critics is another thing then blaming him of expressing his work.
Who ever cares about if his text is from chatgpt or not... His passion remains the same and his goals won't change much, but i can fully understand if he focus on his job outside epvp futurely...
I experienced similar and didn't waste time to answere those posts...
I hope someday you drop your fully working project with a big "F** i did it"
Best of luck mate!!
It's so weird coming back here after all those years and seeing the same people with the same names, acting the same as they did 10 years ago that's what Silkroad and private servers in general do to us.
I am a big enthusiast of emulation and have explored/used all Silkroad emulators, both public and private (even bought Pax’s emulators too xD).
Zelos was huge, but in my opinion the best emulator to come out was made by a guy called ufonose. I believe he was Turkish. I played his server, GrindRoad (it had 4 servers on the shard list), from start to finish. It miraculously worked 1:1 with iSRO’s updates and had bugs, but not the kind that destroyed the experience. It was surprisingly stable.
I encourage anyone attempting to make an emulator to look at GrindRoad videos and try to learn from them. I still watch videos of that server from time to time, but I’ll probably never attempt to make an emulator ever again. There’s no benefit unless someone is doing it purely for the experience. If they want to use it to open a server, they will simply get crushed by other servers using the real files. With how moddable the server and client have become over the past few years, there’s no way to compete with an emulator.
It's so weird coming back here after all those years and seeing the same people with the same names, acting the same as they did 10 years ago that's what Silkroad and private servers in general do to us.
I am a big enthusiast of emulation and have explored/used all Silkroad emulators, both public and private (even bought Pax’s emulators too xD).
Zelos was huge, but in my opinion the best emulator to come out was made by a guy called ufonose. I believe he was Turkish. I played his server, GrindRoad (it had 4 servers on the shard list), from start to finish. It miraculously worked 1:1 with iSRO’s updates and had bugs, but not the kind that destroyed the experience. It was surprisingly stable.
I encourage anyone attempting to make an emulator to look at GrindRoad videos and try to learn from them. I still watch videos of that server from time to time, but I’ll probably never attempt to make an emulator ever again. There’s no benefit unless someone is doing it purely for the experience. If they want to use it to open a server, they will simply get crushed by other servers using the real files. With how moddable the server and client have become over the past few years, there’s no way to compete with an emulator.
Yes, i 100% confirm to that but i am honest.. I did not set a goal for this year 2026. Maybe i am starting on (R)emus this year and yes in case my emu will name Remulator because i love remulada
Yes, i 100% confirm to that but i am honest.. I did not set a goal for this year 2026. Maybe i am starting on (R)emus this year and yes in case my emu will name Remulator because i love remulada
My background checks on you told me to never message to you first 😜
I will take note of that and refer to my linked discord, send a request and message me first, Pharao
My background checks on you told me to never message to you first 😜
I will take note of that and refer to my linked discord, send a request and message me first, Pharao
another partnership that clearly wasn’t meant to be.
ZETA COIN CHEAP 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 07/29/2022 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Low prices and I have yang as KKK add.
Discord: Icerewl#6210
I accept payments via Paypal, Crypto, Revolut.