Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 16:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement


Silkroad Background 10K Limit Any Idea How Optimize It ?

Discussion on Silkroad Background 10K Limit Any Idea How Optimize It ? within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 27
Question Silkroad Background 10K Limit Any Idea How Optimize It ?

Check Images Bellow:

Background Prints

So, I tried several ways to optimize but I am a beginner in this area of editing dll's etc...

In the end, I was evaluating the performance of my pc.

But that seems insignificant for Silkroad even though it weighs in at 30FPS or Less it continues to use Only 600MB of Video (Since I have 4GB), 700MB of RAM (Having 12GB) and Processor Less than 50%

any idea how to make this detect or exceed the Silkroad limit so that the computer can offer all the performance?

Sorry Bad English

Credits: Me, Florian0 (showed some tips for me to be successful in this brackound limit) - Thank you sir.

Ps:If i Have Sucess on This i Will Share This Without Credits Etc...
ryaneichner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2020, 17:11   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 9
I don't think it needs more than 600MB of VRAM
if it needs more memory it will use it

why would you want it to use full resources anyway? does it look different? is there anything you will gain by increasing the use of VRAM / CPU?
dR. [d3V][GM][PR0] 39YP7 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2020, 05:30   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 27
hello sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR. [d3V][GM][PR0] 39YP7 View Post
I don't think it needs more than 600MB of VRAM
if it needs more memory it will use it

why would you want it to use full resources anyway? does it look different? is there anything you will gain by increasing the use of VRAM / CPU?
Yes, because this silkroad can't up fps on game because don't use all perform of computer have...
the silkroad its limited, i need unlock this limit for use best graphic on Silkroad!
ryaneichner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2020, 03:55   #4
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post
Yes, because this silkroad can't up fps on game because don't use all perform of computer have...
the silkroad its limited, i need unlock this limit for use best graphic on Silkroad!
I also looking to improve painting within the Silkroad
Exner. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2020, 09:56   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 27
Cool hello sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
I also looking to improve painting within the Silkroad
You can use Reshade.
I'm tested it and worked fine, and get very good Graphics.

Try search google "Reshade for Games" download it, install in SRO_CLIENT.exe or in folder i don't remember me but work fine.

Note: use directx 10 or 9 in option install reshade.
ryaneichner is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2020, 13:22   #6
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post
You can use Reshade.
I'm tested it and worked fine, and get very good Graphics.

Try search google "Reshade for Games" download it, install in SRO_CLIENT.exe or in folder i don't remember me but work fine.

Note: use directx 10 or 9 in option install reshade.
Thank you are a wonderful person
Exner. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2020, 04:06   #7
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 16
Do you know anything about changing the sky?
Exner. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2020, 08:24   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post
Yes, because this silkroad can't up fps on game because don't use all perform of computer have...
the silkroad its limited, i need unlock this limit for use best graphic on Silkroad!
there's nothing locked for you to unlock
the game is simply using all the resources it needs.
if it needs more it will. but that's the highest it will use for the highest quality it can display (assuming you're on the highest settings)
dR. [d3V][GM][PR0] 39YP7 is offline  
Old 09/12/2020, 16:39   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 27
Question hello sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by dR. [d3V][GM][PR0] 39YP7 View Post
there's nothing locked for you to unlock
the game is simply using all the resources it needs.
if it needs more it will. but that's the highest it will use for the highest quality it can display (assuming you're on the highest settings)
so why does the rendering cause crashes? there is no logic, itís just poorly optimized my question is if you have to do this optimization because itís not using the video card as it should, I understood what you said but even so itís assuming a bigger graph but itís not consuming all the power graphics card

if i try make reshade not use more of vram too...
ryaneichner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2020, 21:22   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post
Check Images Bellow:

Background Prints

So, I tried several ways to optimize but I am a beginner in this area of editing dll's etc...

In the end, I was evaluating the performance of my pc.

But that seems insignificant for Silkroad even though it weighs in at 30FPS or Less it continues to use Only 600MB of Video (Since I have 4GB), 700MB of RAM (Having 12GB) and Processor Less than 50%

any idea how to make this detect or exceed the Silkroad limit so that the computer can offer all the performance?

Sorry Bad English

Credits: Me, Florian0 (showed some tips for me to be successful in this brackound limit) - Thank you sir.

Ps:If i Have Sucess on This i Will Share This Without Credits Etc...
Interesting idea @, can you share the asm block in the client? I wanna test it on Br files.

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2020, 01:13   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 27
Unhappy hello sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
Do you know anything about changing the sky?
No bro, idk sorry.
Maybe you can search on Data.pk2 this BSR,DDj about Sky and try change it for better sky!
G.L
ryaneichner is offline  
Old 09/15/2020, 01:16   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 140
Received Thanks: 27
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Interesting idea @, can you share the asm block in the client? I wanna test it on Br files.

Regards
Not its asm block its only 1 number in offsets of we can change but i don't will share now because have peoples will use it to get money, i need get otimization / working 100% for free share, sorry bro.

you need wait...

thanks for understand and sorry for no share now bro.
but i will share it 100% work for free !

if you see here :
HTML Code:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-coding-corner/4780605-background-sight-range-silkroad-online.html
you can search from this hint florian0 give for me. and try by your self!
G.L
ryaneichner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2020, 11:44   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 950
Received Thanks: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryaneichner View Post
Not its asm block its only 1 number in offsets of we can change but i don't will share now because have peoples will use it to get money, i need get otimization / working 100% for free share, sorry bro.

you need wait...

thanks for understand and sorry for no share now bro.
but i will share it 100% work for free !

if you see here :
HTML Code:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-coding-corner/4780605-background-sight-range-silkroad-online.html
you can search from this hint florian0 give for me. and try by your self!
G.L
No problem.I thought you was searching a solution for your question. I'will take a look of florian0 post.

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Tips to optimize this Melee code
05/01/2017 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
{ if (!IsRunning) return; if (CLooter::instance()->block()) return; // Seek the nearest role which is a monster. int px, py; CO::CHero::instance()->getCoords(&px, &py); CO::CRole* nearRole = NULL; int minDist = INT_MAX;
HP 65k limit, any idea?
02/03/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, On my High Rate server people tend to have a lot of HP to balance a bit the extra power they got. However we've noticed that after 65k HP roughly we start a second hp bar and cant see the HP going down properly while receiving damage. I've been looking for multiple explanation but didnt really find any solution and to be quite honnest i doubt there's any. Im asking you guys though as you may have ideas i did not have. My question would be, how to increase the HP limit a...
corn to optimize and repair
11/10/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello how make corn to corn to optimize and repair tables every day for more good server without sql problems ???



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.