Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About XFilter

Discussion on About XFilter within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About XFilter

I wanna some info about XFilter i downloaded it by Git from github
Opening it on vs15 ,19 give me same errors netframwork 4.6 ,Sql 2017 still got Nlog errors , some other errors but using Nlog give me error even when i update all the package that project needs im beginner if anyone can help me give me a hint
Old 07/04/2020, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
The hint is to download Nlog from the package manager in visual studio.

My advice is do not use that filter. It's very complicated for a beginner and does not offer any extra performance or benefits.

I would suggest learning C# and creating the packet filter, it's pretty simple. A socket listener (client) which redirects all the data to the server and vice-versa, the rest is parsing Silkroad packets. Just sockets
Old 07/05/2020, 04:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSpace View Post
The hint is to download Nlog from the package manager in visual studio.

My advice is do not use that filter. It's very complicated for a beginner and does not offer any extra performance or benefits.

I would suggest learning C# and creating the packet filter, it's pretty simple. A socket listener (client) which redirects all the data to the server and vice-versa, the rest is parsing Silkroad packets. Just sockets
I installed it and still same problem , about best sockets krylfilter or nexus ? Which best in preformance , handling more players
Old 07/07/2020, 19:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorlaw View Post
I installed it and still same problem , about best sockets krylfilter or nexus ? Which best in preformance , handling more players
supermike