Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# developer needed to finish an almost-finished open source bot (Very few time)

Discussion on C# developer needed to finish an almost-finished open source bot (Very few time) within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# developer needed to finish an almost-finished open source bot (Very few time)

Hello!

While browsing the internet, I found an open source bot called LeoBot which is available on
I compiled the bot myself and In fact, The bot is already finished but it's missing some features and also some txt files which zbot can generate most of them (4 out of 6)
zbot and data parser (both executable files and source code) can be downloaded from
Here is what is required so far

- increase available bots and configs (to 10 instead if 4, for example)
- add support for Alex and Baghdad
- add missing xx-large mp and hp in buy settings in the loop tab
- some additional attack and grab pet should be detected in the bot log (and I mean shared pets among all servers not custom made pets)
- modify zbot parser to generate the remaining 2 files
- opening the bot source (because we want a free bot and to make sure we won't get hacked, obviously)

Final note (for the developer)
- I work with unity so I'm a bit familiar with C# but only with unity's namespaces so I managed to read the code just a bit but not writing it
- as far as I understood from the code, this would take the developer about 3 days at most including both browsing the code and completing it (or even 4 if you are very busy) because, as I said, The bot is already finished and fully featured and it already supports up to cap 90 ****** />
Thanks in advance
Old 03/12/2020, 01:46   #2

To start off, I am not on windows, so I won't be doing anything more than look at the git repo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed0425 View Post
Final note (for the developer)
- I work with unity so I'm a bit familiar with C# but only with unity's namespaces so I managed to read the code just a bit but not writing it
- as far as I understood from the code, this would take the developer about 3 days at most including both browsing the code and completing it (or even 4 if you are very busy) because, as I said, The bot is already finished and fully featured and it already supports up to cap 90 SRO

Thanks in advance
Looks like you asked this , and seeing as you have learnt how to use Unity/C# in the meantime, it should certainly be possible for you to implement it yourself, or rather it behooves you to do so.
With all the groundwork done,all that's left for you to do is use the to extract the relevant Media.pk2 information and match the names of skills, items etc. to the Ref_ID

To the separate requirements

Quote:
- increase available bots and configs (to 10 instead if 4, for example)
  • Add more radiobuttons for bots and configs in
  • Add the corresponding checks in

Quote:
- add support for Alex and Baghdad
  • Manually add the coordinates of the town centers to the
  • Initialize all necessary shop tabs and slots in (e.g. login and screenshot each tab then transcribe each item by hand)
  • Write the townscript to be called by LoadTrainscript() in , copying the commands of the other townscripts

Quote:
- add missing xx-large mp and hp in buy settings in the loop tab
- some additional attack and grab pet should be detected in the bot log (and I mean shared pets among all servers not custom made pets)
Same manual task as adding the shop items to the shops in new towns:
  • Find the Ref_ID of the objects
  • Add them to the list that uses them.

Quote:
- modify zbot parser to generate the remaining 2 files
It looks like "Zone.txt" only contains text about the name of the current location on the map, based on the x and y sector. My guess is that you'll find them in the Media.pk2 in a file like "textzonename.txt".
  • Copy-paste the pk2-extraction-function from zbot and change it to extract the file you need.
  • Format it in a way that it can be used by

For "Advance Load Mob.txt" : Same as above, just with "textdata_object.txt" to get mob names

Quote:
- opening the bot source (because we want a free bot and to make sure we won't get hacked, obviously)
The ground work is already open-source. Good luck!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2020, 03:30   #3

Quote:
... this would take the developer about 3 days at most including both browsing the code and completing it (or even 4 if you are very busy) because, as I said, The bot is already finished ...
Just disgusting how he's begging for a "open source" double click project.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/12/2020, 08:44   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homelesshobo View Post
To start off, I am not on windows, so I won't be doing anything more than look at the git repo.

Looks like you asked this , and seeing as you have learnt how to use Unity/C# in the meantime, it should certainly be possible for you to implement it yourself, or rather it behooves you to do so.
With all the groundwork done,all that's left for you to do is use the to extract the relevant Media.pk2 information and match the names of skills, items etc. to the Ref_ID

To the separate requirements

• Add more radiobuttons for bots and configs in
  • Add the corresponding checks in

• Manually add the coordinates of the town centers to the
  • Initialize all necessary shop tabs and slots in (e.g. login and screenshot each tab then transcribe each item by hand)
  • Write the townscript to be called by LoadTrainscript() in , copying the commands of the other townscripts

Same manual task as adding the shop items to the shops in new towns:
  • Find the Ref_ID of the objects
  • Add them to the list that uses them.

It looks like "Zone.txt" only contains text about the name of the current location on the map, based on the x and y sector. My guess is that you'll find them in the Media.pk2 in a file like "textzonename.txt".
  • Copy-paste the pk2-extraction-function from zbot and change it to extract the file you need.
  • Format it in a way that it can be used by

For "Advance Load Mob.txt" : Same as above, just with "textdata_object.txt" to get mob names

The ground work is already open-source. Good luck!
Thanks .. I may now be able to finish this myself, although this can take me sometime because I'm not familiar with pk2 modding .. I'll ask for help about this later
Old 03/12/2020, 09:18   #5
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,381
Quote:
Thanks .. I may now be able to finish this myself, although this can take me sometime because I'm not familiar with pk2 modding .. I'll ask for help about this later
You don't need to mod pk2, just C# reading functions.
Old 03/12/2020, 11:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
You don't need to mod pk2, just C# reading functions.
It seems like this was mistakenly misunderstood or I just didn't understand you correctly!
I meant reading the txt files .. can you explain further how do I read the txt files? Is there some kind of any tool to do this?
Old 03/12/2020, 11:52   #7
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,381
Quote:
It seems like this was mistakenly misunderstood or I just didn't understand you correctly!
I meant reading the txt files .. can you explain further how do I read the txt files? Is there some kind of any tool to do this?
There are also open source bots who are reading the pk2 information. Just check git or the forum