Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Silkroad Online Second Password System | Let's get into ISRO

Discussion on [Release] Silkroad Online Second Password System | Let's get into ISRO within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Silkroad Online Second Password System | Let's get into ISRO

Hey EPVP,

This topic talks about the new ISRO PIN System and how does it work!
I Already wrote it once on GitHub so if you want to read more about this system and know how does it work GO TO:

Have a Nice Life!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2019, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,185
gayest title
gayest ending line

by "NEW" you mean the 6 years old secondary password? great

how gay is that

what a great tutorial and discovery
really helpful
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2019, 19:01   #3

elite*gold: 100
I just don't understand. How could you turn this 4 lines into a system?
Code:
Blowfish blowfish = new Blowfish();
byte[] key = { 0x0F, 0x07, 0x3D, 0x20, 0x56, 0x62, 0xC9, 0xEB };
blowfish.Initialize(key, 0, key.Length);
byte[] encodedPin = blowfish.Encode(Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(pin));
Old 03/27/2019, 19:10   #4

Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
I just don't understand. How could you turn this 4 lines into a system?
This is not about pservers. This is about bypassing ISROs secondary password thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2019, 19:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
gayest title
gayest ending line

by "NEW" you mean the 6 years old secondary password? great

how gay is that

what a great tutorial and discovery
really helpful
Yeah, "the 6 years old secondary password" and no one could crack it except SBOT, PHBOT but no one made a tutorial about this topic before!

"what a great tutorial and discovery"
Yeah it is!

"really helpful"
Yeah it is!

You know what?, this topic isn't for such dumbs like you!!!!!
Old 03/27/2019, 19:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klito* View Post
Yeah, "the 6 years old secondary password" and no one could crack it except SBOT, PHBOT but no one made a tutorial about this topic before!

"what a great tutorial and discovery"
Yeah it is!

"really helpful"
Yeah it is!

You know what?, this topic isn't for such dumbs like you!!!!!
learn how to code noob
Old 03/27/2019, 21:30   #7

elite*gold: 8
I don't get the hate. This thread is indeed useful.
Old 03/27/2019, 23:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
I don't get the hate. This thread is indeed useful.
no hate, it's just that he dmed me (screen above) provoking me to reply so i just had to.
Old 03/31/2019, 11:41   #9

Quote:
no hate, it's just that he dmed me (screen above) provoking me to reply so i just had to.
Your words will move, move then it will back to you!
Old 04/01/2019, 17:10   #10

Quote:
hhhhhhhhhh in the end u are the one started this and now crying about starting it B1Q

think about it again cause being against party giants and uniques will need full party with full buffs when you are lower than these monsters (klito in his field) ,
as i saw klito did many things u couldn't do as well being against him won't make u win at all, u will just lose , since u did a great job against him im sure u won't be able to upload simple program here without finding crack for it after few hrs at most
gl and hf
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2019, 21:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire man 1 View Post
hhhhhhhhhh in the end u are the one started this and now crying about starting it B1Q

think about it again cause being against party giants and uniques will need full party with full buffs when you are lower than these monsters (klito in his field) ,
as i saw klito did many things u couldn't do as well being against him won't make u win at all, u will just lose , since u did a great job against him im sure u won't be able to upload simple program here without finding crack for it after few hrs at most
gl and hf
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
despite the fact that my message was an obvious joke he took it so seriously as to write it back to me

i don't know what the fuck you were thinking when you wrote this comment
klito did many things i couldn't do wow good job kid
it's not like i have any tools to upload and i don't protect anything i upload just go through my topics it's all useless releases tools php scripts and not one of them is protected (except HiLog which is literally PROTECTED 1 click u have the source no obfuscation there and the source i released already)
i'm not against him, i'm against what he did (cracking tools)
and if you think i'm against him you might aswell think the whole elitepvpers team is and that his releases have no place on this forum because portaldark just closed one of his topics (i believe isoline begged portaldark to do it because he's so insecure about his shit code but whatever) the thing is
they closed that srproxy topic and didn't close the rest of them (because the others are not friends with the moderators) thank god it wasn't spidy who handled that situation that dude would've been permabanned because she doesn't like it when her friends are getting bullied online
enough with the moderator talk

now i know this is supposed to be sarcasm and i kind of took this comment seriously but it is what it is

Old 04/01/2019, 21:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire man 1 View Post

gl and hf
Cracking .NET applications is now the future, tada!
Old 04/02/2019, 09:39   #13

Quote:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
despite the fact that my message was an obvious joke he took it so seriously as to write it back to me

i don't know what the fuck you were thinking when you wrote this comment
klito did many things i couldn't do wow good job kid
it's not like i have any tools to upload and i don't protect anything i upload just go through my topics it's all useless releases tools php scripts and not one of them is protected (except HiLog which is literally PROTECTED 1 click u have the source no obfuscation there and the source i released already)
i'm not against him, i'm against what he did (cracking tools)
and if you think i'm against him you might aswell think the whole elitepvpers team is and that his releases have no place on this forum because portaldark just closed one of his topics (i believe isoline begged portaldark to do it because he's so insecure about his shit code but whatever) the thing is
they closed that srproxy topic and didn't close the rest of them (because the others are not friends with the moderators) thank god it wasn't spidy who handled that situation that dude would've been permabanned because she doesn't like it when her friends are getting bullied online
enough with the moderator talk

now i know this is supposed to be sarcasm and i kind of took this comment seriously but it is what it is

For someone who is from USA and always sends arabic memes i have to say WOW!!!!!!!

Old 04/02/2019, 11:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klito* View Post
For someone who is from USA and always sends arabic memes i have to say WOW!!!!!!!

You just don't get his jokes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2019, 18:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
You just don't get his jokes.
they all went over his head
I didn't expect all 15 years old to be this retarded

Tags