Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WIP] Get SRO Source Code - by re-writing it

Discussion on [WIP] Get SRO Source Code - by re-writing it within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/24/2020, 18:50   #181

elite*gold: 80
Can't i create another Guide icon ? i create it by copying class and modify it but it still didn't show but when i use Ginterface it appear can't i use it without ginterface?
Old 07/24/2020, 21:07   #182

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
Can't i create another Guide icon ? i create it by copying class and modify it but it still didn't show but when i use Ginterface it appear can't i use it without ginterface?
You can create as many* icons as you want.

1. Make another class like the already existing CIFflorian0Guide
2. Add a case for that class in CAlramManagerWnd ()
ATTENTION: There is a bug in the current code. Each case NEEDS! to have a "break" in the end. The break for CIFflorian0Guide is missing.
3. Make a function like CreateFlorian0Event in CGInterface to keep the code tidy:
4. If you want to show your icon immediately, add your newly created function from 3 to AfterOnCreate in CGInterface:

* I'm not sure what happens if you exceed the area the icons fit in. Technically there is no limitation.
Old 07/25/2020, 06:01   #183

elite*gold: 0

Special thanks to: florian0
Old 07/25/2020, 16:03   #184

wenn ich DevKit_DLL.dll in meinen client einfüge, bleibt es nach dem Start Knopf bei launcher hängen gibt es da eine lösung dazu?
Old 07/25/2020, 18:29   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudik View Post
wenn ich DevKit_DLL.dll in meinen client einfüge, bleibt es nach dem Start Knopf bei launcher hängen gibt es da eine lösung dazu?
Hmm. It works for me
Any output in the console? Or nothing? Does it work when using edxLoader?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 04:45   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by florian0 View Post
Hmm. It works for me
Any output in the console? Or nothing? Does it work when using edxLoader?
Erstmal danke für deine schnelle antwort. es lag irgendwie an den client den ich nutze. hätte da noch eine sache kannst du mir sagen wie ich diesen fenster beenden kann also das es wie das ganz normal silkroad startet.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 14:33   #187

Quote:
kannst du mir sagen wie ich diesen fenster beenden kann also das es wie das ganz normal silkroad startet.
Since this is a question that is asked quite often as DevKit gains popularity, I've now added an option for this (and for other features).

You can get an overview about available options and the default values by looking in the file. If you want to change an option, simply edit the file (or your cmake commandline) as following.

To enable the ChatViewer supplied by DevKit, you need to enable CONFIG_CHATVIEWER, which is disabled by default. To do this, add "-DCONFIG_CHATVIEWER=ON" to your cmake command like this

Code:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 2010" -T v80 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCONFIG_CHATVIEWER=ON ..
Then update the project files by running the cmd-file again.

To disable the console, add "-DCONFIG_DEBUG_CONSOLE=OFF" to your cmd-file like before. The log messages are still redirected and therefore don't appear in the dump-files anymore. You can disable this behaviour by adding "-DCONFIG_DEBUG_REDIRECT_PUTDUMP=OFF" to your command.

You can chain multiple options like so:
Code:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 2010" -T v80 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCONFIG_CHATVIEWER=ON -DCONFIG_DEBUG_CONSOLE=OFF -DCONFIG_DEBUG_REDIRECT_PUTDUMP=OFF ..
There's also an option to disable Imgui, which can be set like shown before.

Troubleshooting:
Make sure you don't accidentally delete the ".." in the end. Doesn't seem like much, but these are mandatory.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2020, 13:17   #188

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
gute Arbeit

Der Beginn des Lernens
Old 07/27/2020, 19:17   #189

Quote:
Since this is a question that is asked quite often as DevKit gains popularity, I've now added an option for this (and for other features).

You can get an overview about available options and the default values by looking in the file. If you want to change an option, simply edit the file (or your cmake commandline) as following.

To enable the ChatViewer supplied by DevKit, you need to enable CONFIG_CHATVIEWER, which is disabled by default. To do this, add "-DCONFIG_CHATVIEWER=ON" to your cmake command like this

Code:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 2010" -T v80 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCONFIG_CHATVIEWER=ON ..
Then update the project files by running the cmd-file again.

To disable the console, add "-DCONFIG_DEBUG_CONSOLE=OFF" to your cmd-file like before. The log messages are still redirected and therefore don't appear in the dump-files anymore. You can disable this behaviour by adding "-DCONFIG_DEBUG_REDIRECT_PUTDUMP=OFF" to your command.

You can chain multiple options like so:
Code:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 2010" -T v80 -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DCONFIG_CHATVIEWER=ON -DCONFIG_DEBUG_CONSOLE=OFF -DCONFIG_DEBUG_REDIRECT_PUTDUMP=OFF ..

Troubleshooting:
Make sure you don't accidentally delete the ".." in the end. Doesn't seem like much, but these are mandatory.
bekomme alles hin mit deiner erklärung, nur eine sache kriege ich nicht hin das hier zu beenden. Kannst du mir bitte sagen was ich hier ausstellen muss

Old 07/27/2020, 20:08   #190

Quote:

Quote:
[...]
You can get an overview about available options and the default values by looking in the options.cmake file.
[...]
[...]
Kannst du mir bitte sagen was ich hier ausstellen muss
Just do as described and add the correct options to your CMake Commandline.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 16:36   #191

Quote:

hab genau das befolgt wie du es mir aufgeschrieben hast und erklärt hast aber es funktioniert einfach nicht kriege das einfach nicht weg
Old 07/28/2020, 19:03   #192

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
hab genau das befolgt wie du es mir aufgeschrieben hast und erklärt hast aber es funktioniert einfach nicht kriege das einfach nicht weg
From here

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 21:46   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaleed2010 View Post
From here

worked, thank you!
Old 07/28/2020, 21:54   #194

Quote:
worked, thank you!
there is other way just set the imgui off on
options.cmake

Code:
option(CONFIG_IMGUI "Enable ImGui" OFF)
if (CONFIG_IMGUI)
    add_definitions(-DCONFIG_IMGUI)
endif()
remember to rebuild the src
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2020, 23:03   #195

Quote:

Ich muss mich bei dir entschuldigen, hab da einen sehr dummen fehler gemacht und CONFIG_IMGUI "Enable ImGui" ON nicht off gemacht da ich dachte es wären die in game GUI´s...
Thanks
1 User

Tags
ussless