Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[C++ Source] My Free Farm Bot [WIP]

Discussion on [C++ Source] My Free Farm Bot [WIP] within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[C++ Source] My Free Farm Bot [WIP]

I decided to release this on here as i have no more use for it and no intention to continue the project.
I am releasing 2 projects: One basic library for mff called libmff(although it is not really a library) there is an example on how to use it in the package.
And a helper with a fancy gui.
Note that there is almost no error checking on the helper and that it crashes if you for example forget to select a product.
You need libcurl and boost for both and GWEN(the gui toolkit by garry) for the helper.

Projects are not using hotkeys or macros but libcurl to create direct http requests. The results are then parsed.

I cannot gurantee that this still works as it was written quite some time ago but i don't think that they changed anything. On the helper project there are a couple of file for Wurzelimperium too but i never really got the planting to work(watering and harvesting works iirc)

I will try to answer questions if there are any but this is a developer release so if you're not a developer you will probably not be able to do much with this.
I hope that this is useful to anyone.

Download: