Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Query

Discussion on Searching for Query within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for Query

Hello Epvpers,
i am searching for a query to add multiple Drops to 10d mobs or other degree mobs. i hope you can help me .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release][Query] Query _InvCOS Items WITH _Char Connection
12/29/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
Ok, so i needed to write this query for a procedure im working on and not many people know how to connect the pet inventory table to the character table.... so this query will explain how its done... im not going to explain every single detail, like how there is no charcos when pet is despawned / dead... but yea you can probably figure that all out from this query... The code... USE SELECT pet_invo. ,pet_invo. PetSlot
[Suche]Query für "Alteklinge, Reichsklinge" &' Stichdolche NUR QUERY!
08/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ich weiß ich werd nervig aber ich suche die Query's für Alteklinge, Reichsklinge &' Strichdolche Why? Naya, weil ich in der DB i-wie nur Drachenmaulglocke hab ... not more -.- Auf jeden Fall Icon's etc. etc. etc. hab ich ich brauche nur die Query's
[Searching] Searching for an project
10/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hey im back at epvp (i had some problems so i was away for a long time but i see that my old friends are away from epvp and im seeing many new names) and im searching for a new private server project im not a good coder but i can code. im learned coding from ebooks and lotf so if here is an lotf team that needs a coder im contact able on epvp (pm me)