Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Suggestion [Get inside]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suggestion [Get inside]

Hello, i was just wooping over and over the elitepvpers forums of Silkroad and i had an idea, making the map (M) shows the current location of a Unique, for example: if Tiger Girl was Spawned, if you click M it will automatic show you the LIVE position of the unique.

#Now, you're asking how could it be usefull?
Simple answer: #New players (on hard servers obviously), (Strong as **** uniques), (Making people more interested in uniques while they know the current location).
Also, this could work as a third Hint in events, for exmaple H&S event, infront of opening a party and show the location, you're just lets say write a line on the gm console for example: /currentlocation and it will automatically show your location to the whole server.

What do you guys think? possible to create such thing? (should be easy regarding the fact that party system shows your location).
#Give some love

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I can say it's possible to do such thing like that with packets and some knowledge with C# and ASM u can sniff packet with ExLoader and so on..

Thanks
1 User