Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any way to reset STAT points? (not using a stat reset scroll)

Discussion on Any way to reset STAT points? (not using a stat reset scroll) within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any way to reset STAT points? (not using a stat reset scroll)

Hey folks i tryed with item scroll reset stat, it works allmost perfect but those dc is rly sux...

I saw at some private server that they have some like coded procedure starting to be active when you write something in your for example private chat(and it give nice reset stat without DC)

chat:

$Reset Reset_stats

thats only example.

Any ideas how to make it ?

btw. why we just cant modify reset stat scroll lvl 81 to lvl 120 for example?
Old 02/10/2016, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 85
1- if you using Opcode Filter you can add a small record like " if player type : RESET_MY_STATE " then the app execute a query !
2- you can use a support gm to listen to char incoming chats and same execute querys
3- same with " send message "
4- scroll !
Old 02/10/2016, 22:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslam Galull View Post
1- if you using Opcode Filter you can add a small record like " if player type : RESET_MY_STATE " then the app execute a query !
2- you can use a support gm to listen to char incoming chats and same execute querys
3- same with " send message "
4- scroll !

Eslam i know You are PRO and i like it, but im not pro , so please speak to me in human language, give me some real examples , wich i can use it, be helpfull in that way, Thanks.

ps. Im in Sql/SSMS/Datbases all that things, from 2 months, so dont expect from me BIG things im lerning all the time.
Old 02/11/2016, 05:47   #4

Okay forget what i replay before ,

edit and use this scroll :

refCommon:
Refitem:
in your _AddLogitem :

P.S. the scroll will teleport the player back to town and will change his states !

btw im noob also
Old 02/11/2016, 23:37   #5

Yo again!

Eslam, your idea just teleport me back to town its not affecting anything else, stats str/int are the same, they not back to Basic (mean starting values wich i setuped 600, and instant 120char lvl etc)

What i did?

(ps. i made all need tabs, 100% correct, i did that many times with other items etc etc etc btw im patient man)

1. -> Obvious i made custom id and link for that scroll in dbo._RefObjCommon like this:

2.-> Also this i add to dbo._RefObjItem with all need tabs, cannot be not correct:

3.-> Also ofc i added (merged code with all needed tabs to media.pk2 ItemData_45000) like this:

4.-> Thats how looks like my dbo._AddLogItem procedure:

5. -> After Few attempts i added also to dbo._RefSkill and SkillData3500.txt (perhaps without any sens, but i have nothing to lose) But effect the same -> Just teleporting me, nothing more.

So what next Eslam? If you said A and B now time to say C Thank You

EDIT:Also i tested in SRO_VT_SHARD StoredProcedure dbo.ADDLogItem
EFFECT the same, just teleporting, dont affect anything else, take a look:
Old 02/12/2016, 20:18   #6

IF (@Operation = 41) -- scroll is used
BEGIN

IF (@ItemRefID = 55555) --// ESLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? ))))))))))
BEGIN
declare @Strength int --// This code work for me with another but this another scroll make DC...
declare @Intellect int
declare @RemainStatPoint int
set @RemainStatPoint = 800
UPDATE _Char SET Strength=20, Intellect=20, RemainStatPoint=@RemainStatPoint WHERE CharID=@CharID-- add your reset state code here
END

End
Thanks
1 User