Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

same action on multiple clients

Discussion on same action on multiple clients within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
same action on multiple clients

Old 02/02/2016, 22:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
there have an tool but i can't remember the name of it. you have to wait for ppl see your thread and help if they want
Old 02/03/2016, 11:27   #3

elite*gold: 294
Its the tool by Eslam Galull.

Look here:

regards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiple clients
10/16/2012 - 4Story - 0 Replies
Is there a way, how to run multiple clients on one PC? So I can bot in a five accounts on the same PC...
Multiple clients
04/22/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Is it possible to run more clients with this game? So i can plvl myself :)
Multiple Clients
06/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
First off I would like to say, great job on the site guys. I love the new auto miner that urns off of memory instead of the old one that uses alot of cpu usage. I was just wondering if anyone figure out the more than 2 client thing for co2 yet? I remember on co1 all you had to do was edit the Res file and change the language and tada! But I guess TQ repaired that in CO2 : ( Any word would be great on this! Thank you in advance!
Multiple Clients With CO2
09/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 587 Replies
Stop freakin PMing about this. Use SEARCH! My god you people really are bugging me to hell. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...unre ad=1&hl=&s= If you people would just use search you would have found that on your own.
Multiple Clients on 2.0
11/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
Hey all, I hate for this to be my first post, but I've been screwing with the ini file for too frigging long now trying to figure out how to open multiple clients with 2.0, and have thus far been left wanting. If any of you guys has any clue how this is done, your help is greatly appreciated. I'm going to go INSANE only being able to run two clients. lol Thanks in advance for the help.