Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Data 0x32B3

Discussion on Character Data 0x32B3 within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Character Data 0x32B3

Old 08/01/2014, 13:37   #2

Old 08/01/2014, 15:22   #3

elite*gold: 10
Well, if you don't provide any information about the client version, then you won't get any help I guess. You could try to reverse the structure by debugging the client or you just guess the structure by adding/removing some bytes. Both methods are not that easy and it will take some time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2014, 21:40   #4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Data Loading Failed
07/10/2015 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, i need a litle help with this problem, everything works good but when i press start i got an error in sr_shardmanager and sr_gameserver + DC Here's a picture http://i.epvpimg.com/bOrYc.png It's the same error with all characters.. I try do to again the ODBC.. But it doens't work.. I even reinstall the SQL but i still get the same error.. Hope you can help me.
[VSro] Problem loading character data
08/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi dudes, im getting this error when testing my server, but i done everything and cannot solve that, i tried deleting the char in the database, making it gm, making it normal char, deleting any item of the inventoy, vault, COS, avatar, a lot of databases, reinstalling the sql, cleaning the DB's but nothing. Simply the gamesever cannot load o read the character info in the database and force to disconnect from the server. http://i.epvpimg.com/bOrYc.png
How can remove all character data in SHARD ?
04/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi, I am using vSRO 1.88. I want to make a very very very clean db so I try to truncate all characters related tables in SHARD db but Forien key occurs. I can't to drop and re-create tables because fear db crashed ! Tell me any idea ! Thanks :)
Parsing Character Data Packet
10/22/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 6 Replies
Hello guys. i have to say first thank you everyone here. i learned a lot of thing from here. and sorry for my poor english. im working on it :P So, my problem about character data. i found Nep7Un2 post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-ask-experts/3 90076-request-packet-structure-chardata-packet.htm l#post5289110 a while ago. that is correct and i parsed all of data but im stuck on character coordinate. i cant parsing it how can i calculate. i tried some way from walking structures like...
wow character data lookup program
03/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
sicher nützlich für den ein oder anderen :) ------------ A small program to demonstrate a method for obtaining a pointer to WOW's character data. This pointer can then be used to access various information such as your character's x, y, and z location. I wrote this because I have only seen methods of obtaining this pointer by rummaging through WOW's stack. The problem with this is it doesn't always find the pointer and sometimes it can lead to crashes. To accomplish this, I simply...