Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sending a simple packet with nuconnector

Discussion on Sending a simple packet with nuconnector within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2013, 03:39   #16

elite*gold: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
If the size is set 1, it doesn't matter
Because of the byte order 0x04 is in the first byte and 0x00 in the second
-> both methods would work that way
What do you mean by "set 1"? The byte order is not the point. The point is the missing 0 byte if you cast it to a byte.

e.g.

byte size (0x01)
ushort opcode (0x704f)
-> array-datalen = 3 -> array-data = 01 4f 70

ushort size (0x01)
ushort opcode (0x704f)
-> array-datalen = 4 -> array-data = 01 00 4f 70
Old 07/18/2013, 19:32   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by qkuh View Post
What do you mean by "set 1"? The byte order is not the point. The point is the missing 0 byte if you cast it to a byte.

e.g.

byte size (0x01)
ushort opcode (0x704f)
-> array-datalen = 3 -> array-data = 01 4f 70

ushort size (0x01)
ushort opcode (0x704f)
-> array-datalen = 4 -> array-data = 01 00 4f 70
I was talking about the content and not the length of it
The conent is 0x04 and it doesn't matter if it's "04" only or "04 00"
As long as the size is set right ofc

-> It doesn't matter
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
c# sending packet
11/22/2011 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
i enter an online flash game from my app webbrowser tho i cant find out how to send packets trougth it :S. i managed to send packets trought WPE PRO tho i want to code it into my proggy. i dont think i need to hook my own app am i?
Need help sending a packet !
02/28/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
i've got a Question and i hope some1 can help me there is an item at a NPC that u can buy 1 only each time .. and i need to buy 1000000 of it so i need to send the packet to buy this item 1000000 times when i try to sniff the packet to buy this item i got : Packet type : 0x18 format : m arguments : (unknown character) so ... how can i send that (unknown character) as an argument ?? in the code that (unknown character) is displayed from "(DWORD)va_arg(args,DWORD)" when i tried to save...
sending packet at WPe
07/18/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
after sending some packet at WPE my connection to 2moons always got disconnect the moment I send the packet can someone help me regargding this
packet sending
03/31/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
now i know how to bypass rf online and now i can run WPE PRO w/o getting detected by fireguard.any1 can help me w/ this packet sniffing?coz i get confused on what packet to capture and send to the server.thanks
sending a packet
11/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I've captured a packet that I'd like to re-send to do a specific function, but I don't know how to do that. I know it involves 4 encryption keys and a packet id number. My best guess is to send the packet to a proxy that hopefully will forward it to the server properly. Anyone want to offer some tips on what to use?