Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Java]MHTC AutoPot Source

Discussion on [Java]MHTC AutoPot Source within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Java]MHTC AutoPot Source

Hey guys I wrote an auto-pot for mhtc file based servers a while back, here is my source.
It's not much and today I'd code it differently because in it's current state it's very messey, but maybe it'll help someone. So feel free to use them for whatever you want.

BotConnection.java

BotCore.java

Inventory.java

Complete Source added as an attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mhtc_autopot.zip (9.9 KB, 64 views)
Old 01/12/2013, 15:55   #2

elite*gold: 130
Cool! I like this release.

Is it decompiled, or a newly reworked, or you're the original writer of the autopot?
Old 01/13/2013, 05:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post

Is it decompiled, or a newly reworked, or you're the original writer of the autopot?
I'm the original writer.

I'd love to do some more work like some multiclient that sends packets to serveral connections and thus act kinda like the multiboxing programs but just clientless or an auto fusing tool which could do all the alchemy automated.
The problem is, I've got no more time to do such fun things, and no server to test on. Since this tool uses MHTC packet opcodes I would have to analyze vsro packets or any other's sro client's opcode because of lacking MHTC based servers.

Nevertheless it was a nice time back when I wrote this AutoPotter. Like successfully sending your first Sit-Packet which makes you feel almighty and motivates you very much! From there on you'll do a lot of progress and can do pretty much everything.
Old 01/14/2013, 16:30   #4

I have quite a some source codes of programs which are made for vsro servers. Surely I can extract some of the opcodes for you, if you would like me to.
Old 01/14/2013, 16:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
I have quite a some source codes of programs which are made for vsro servers. Surely I can extract some of the opcodes for you, if you would like me to.
Thanks but I think I'll keep it like it currently is and will not return to silkroad development, Silkroad was a great time back then and it should remain as this in my memory. And I wouldn't even know on what Server to start on because of the short life expectancy.
Old 01/14/2013, 18:39   #6

I agree, when sro was a great game, it was many years ago. You do it wisely, by not returning..
Old 01/16/2013, 22:30   #7

Old 01/21/2013, 22:17   #8

Wow! You learnt how to copy and paste!