Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About files .bsr and .bmt

Discussion on About files .bsr and .bmt within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool About files .bsr and .bmt

I need know how make theese files.. I can do .bms and .ddj but can't make this files. So.. what program can do it and how work?

Old 06/30/2012, 00:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1997elite View Post
I need know how make theese files.. I can do .bms and .ddj but can't make this files. So.. what program can do it and how work?

Hey Jose, it's me Chris from Vengard, I'm just trying to help you out. What Jose is trying to say is that:

1) He needs to know how to make .bst and .bmt files

2) He needs to know a program that can help him make/create or edit .bst/.bmt files

If anyone can help him that would be great. Please reply with a solution if you have one as soon as possible. Thanks.
Old 06/30/2012, 00:34   #3

Well there are a few projects out there which use the .bsr files think of "edxNVMViewer", "Silkroad Map Viewer" and some other projects but they read .bsr files and doesn't write them. So you'll have to make one for yourself and figure out the rest of the structure with a hex editor.

I don't know what the .bmt file is and it hasn't been used in a public project before so you'll have to reverse it by yourself.