Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

proxy for iSro (phConnector or something like this)

Discussion on proxy for iSro (phConnector or something like this) within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
proxy for iSro (phConnector or something like this)

Hi. I want to make a tool for isro. I used phConnector in rSro, but in iSro I can't connect to the server. What program I have to use?
Old 01/14/2012, 09:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you're coding in .NET, you can use this API. It has example codes for proxy that can be extended into a fully featured tool/bot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't start phconnector.exe
04/26/2014 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
So, I wanted to bot on my friend's p-server and he gave me the advice to use KDbot. The problem is that I need to launch the file phconnector.exe and it won't start, instead I get the message "The program can't start bcause MSVCr100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." So please, do anyone know how I can fix this?
Need HELP....PhConnector.exe Can't Run...
03/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When I'm Double Click PhConnector.exe it Said: phConnector01.exe-Bad Image The Application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSVCR100.dll is not a valid Windows Image.Please Check This Against Your Installation Diskette How can i Fix This???HELP ME Please...
KD BOT phconnector error
12/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting i'm getting this error i'm playing in syndicate sro i'have done everything like tutorial said and downloaded all needed files and still geting this error after 15sec of gameplay. i have wrote ip correct any help?
Using SrProxy instead of phConnector
07/22/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 8 Replies
Hello guys, I'm now using phConnector for a long time . I hate phconnector because it crashes tooo much and it makes my tests fail. While parsing groupspawn etc. , it gives random crashes. Even i dont login with my tool(bc maybe my tool makes phCon. crash) it still crashes.Dunno why. But im not able to send and receive packets with SrProxy as i tried to do it. I heard packets should be encrypted first ! But how :D I was sending packets each second with Srproxy + wpepro , i never had...
[Guide] How to login to isro with proxy!
07/02/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
iSro Proxy Guide! Before we get down to business, we will need a few things... ProxyCap PingBuster iBot sbot (you need your own sbot account!) ***you dont need both Ibot or Sbot, just choose the bot that you use***