Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New packets documentation website

Discussion on New packets documentation website within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New packets documentation website

I have opened new website where you will find packets + tools + mini emulator(open source) for beginners and advance developers wich will let you research on packets. For now there is not much on the website, i will public more packets every day. I posted it in new thread because many peoples may looking for knowledge here. I hope you will like it.

website adres:

Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/30/2011, 21:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
nvm pax you are a good guy....

HAIL PAX ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Work In Progress LoginServer Packet Documentation
05/07/2016 - SRO Coding Corner - 61 Replies
I'm (edit: was) working on packet documentation for SRO, using my own file format. LoginServer: LoginServer PDoc - By lesderid Character Selection: CharacterSelection PDoc - By lesderid Note: All (non-LoginServer) packets only work in kSRO. Other versions will have other opcodes (and other packets). Credits: Me, pushedx (for the awesome help), Windrius (for always being nice) and some (public) emulators. Edit: The server moved to my new site: http://lesderid.net/...
Request: MXI usage documentation (no PXI
08/13/2010 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
I know that MXI and (PXI svn change documentation only!!!) data is becoming hard to find let alone obtain. I wanted to know if anyone has any documentation from MXI (that you will post, so we can download it) mainly the svn stuff or usage of MXI theres plenty of PXI stuff, so please don't post it here