Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# Simulated Mouseclicks

Discussion on C# Simulated Mouseclicks within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# Simulated Mouseclicks

Hey guys, I'm working on a pixel based bot and right now I have a class set up for input that looks like this
Code:
class PushKey
    {
        [DllImport("user32.dll", SetLastError = true)]
        static extern void keybd_event(byte bVk, byte bScan, int dwFlags, int dwExtraInfo);
        [DllImport("user32.dll")]
        private static extern void mouse_event(UInt32 dwFlags, UInt32 dx, UInt32 dy, UInt32 dwData, IntPtr dwExtraInfo);

public static void leftClick()
        {
           const UInt32 MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = 0x0002;
        const UInt32 MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = 0x0004;
            mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0, 0, 0, new IntPtr());
            mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0, 0, 0, new IntPtr());
            MessageBox.Show("mouseclicked");
        }
}
This code works if i want to use it anywhere else, but when i attempt to use it on the game, the hook is blocked im assuming, and although the click is executed (message box pops up) the click doesnt actually work. Does anyone know a way I can get around this to make it look like the input is really coming from my mouse? ive searched for days on this and havent found a better way.

any insight would be greatly appreciated
Old 10/28/2011, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
I'm guessing the games protection is blocking the input. Not sure how else you could do it, if this is for iSRO and you are running a x64 system, it should work fine.