Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy Program Idea

Discussion on Proxy Program Idea within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proxy Program Idea

Is it possible to make a program to check a list of sock4 or sock 5 proxies against the client login server of SRO? Since they implemented IP restricts for alot it would seem to be useful to find ips that the IP limit isn't exceeded or just to know if they will connect to the server.
Old 04/23/2011, 08:41   #2

Received Thanks: 1,517
Yes.
Old 04/23/2011, 13:20   #3

Is anyone here willing to do it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Idea to make a gold by program
10/11/2008 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
what if i capture packet sent to the server when i take gold from ground in CO and sent it to server again many times ? I want the opinion of experts in CO programming this idea
proxy idea
10/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
I've seen some people developing their own proxies now, and some developing stand alone clients. My idea and question is this: Would it be too hard to intercept packets from an open CO client, and send those same packets to a different client. Like for instance, if I stacked my archer on top of a water. Then i jumped with my water, the proxy intercepted and sent the same packets to the archer client, and so the archer would jump and land on the exact spot and attack if i attacked? I've...
New Program Idea!
09/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I had an idea not long ago but only posted it now. since so many peopel are complaning about Tbot and other stuff not showing skills while they bot so then they cant use any skills, why dosent some guy make a automated skill user when you start attackign a monster. wouldnt that be gr8? jsut think of the karma!!! post wat ya think =D
Idea for a new program/bot..
06/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Instead of something that just tries to log you in all the time like captcha, how about a program that finds out when a slot is free and logs you in? Gives you 10 seconds to type in the code, then it waits for the exact moment when a slot is free, then clicks confirm. Would be great :)
Program Idea
04/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Well yall, Here's Drevel. I like to keep my posts to the minimum but I've been pondering this a few days and I think it would be one of the best cheats/proggies out there if done right. A program to where you could control all of your open clients with the same mouse. "What in the hell are you talking about Drevel?" Well, Say for instance you have 10 clients open, When you click a spot to jump, It runs concurrent with your other clients.