Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Coding Corner
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] how to redirect ip using autoit...

Discussion on [Request] how to redirect ip using autoit... within the SRO Coding Corner forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] how to redirect ip using autoit...

hello guys
iam macking zszc loader
but i wanna to add redirect ip on it
can any1 tell me how to do that?
thanks
Old 04/20/2011, 16:38   #2

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
i've written a small example of how to do it in autoit in zszc @ stealthex:

beside that there should be nice examples about how to do it in vb and c++ by drew and weeman around, somewhere in the net :s
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2011, 16:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
i've written a small example of how to do it in autoit in zszc @ stealthex:

beside that there should be nice examples about how to do it in vb and c++ by drew and weeman around, somewhere in the net :s
Application corrupt
-.-"
i wanna to redirect the ip to connect to sro-db bot
Old 04/20/2011, 18:16   #4

Real easy way use the hosts file xD but i guess you also have to redirect the port so I advise you to do what lolkop said.
Old 05/04/2011, 01:33   #5

non stop enta sebt el eshraf fe s4a we b2et fe elitepvpers eb2a klmny 3al email:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To Redirect IP to 127.0.0.1 Using Proxyfier
02/13/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
how?
Redirect
11/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Something weird is happening since i formated my computer, when i run the SRO launcher it says the server is in inspection, but with the bot i can launch it, after some research i found out that my client is redirecting to 127.0.0.1 (localhost) instead of joymax host, is there any way to fixe this? already reinstalled and redownloaded it, it works but when i reboot the computer it gets the default redirect to localhost...
Redirect Fur webseite help
02/14/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
So ich hab den meta cod um weiter zu chiken aber ich mochte das er mit einen bechtimten navigator offnet(internet explore) wiso ich das will:naja ich benutz frams und das unterchtustzen net alles navis so hier ist mein cod <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url=http://www.nfs-mania.com/downl oads/mostwanted/sauvegardes/nfs-mania_profil_bonus .zip" />
[Request]loader with redirect
09/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i need a loader with redirect function, edxSilkroadLoader_Lite doesnt work for me, when i press to launch second client, it just brings the 1st launched window to top my purpose is to multiclient with agbot if theres any other solutions, please tell me thanks
Redirect Ip???
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Hi. Icannot find this. What i can use for Redirect Ip in Tsro??? I search something, what have Redirect Ip, because i need this for Bot.... Old Loader don't work and http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/301503-tsro-pserver-loader.html that too. Anyone have something for change redirect ip?