Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Int Chinese Question,

Discussion on Full Int Chinese Question, within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Full Int Chinese Question,

Hey people Guess who lol hehe ^.^

Question 1.

I am full int all the way!

What weapon? Atm im using a spear.

Question 2.

Mastery

Light(For sure )

Ice or fire ? Fire for the second nuke. Ice def? Im not sure lol.

(And ofc, The weapon mastery)

I just wanna do MASSIVE damage really :P

So, What does the expert say?
Old 12/26/2009, 03:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTwilight View Post
Hey people Guess who lol hehe ^.^

Question 1.

I am full int all the way!

What weapon? Atm im using a spear.

Question 2.

Mastery

Light(For sure )

Ice or fire ? Fire for the second nuke. Ice def? Im not sure lol.

(And ofc, The weapon mastery)

I just wanna do MASSIVE damage really :P

So, What does the expert say?
mhh 80 Light 20 Ice 100 Fire 100Weapon
The 20 ice is for the first snow what you need as a Full INT char...
I don't have a chinese char and don't have it for alles the isro time but I thing 80 light 20 ice 100 fire is the best (gaia is everybody like that )
Old 12/26/2009, 10:59   #3

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceLatino View Post
mhh 80 Light 20 Ice 100 Fire 100Weapon
The 20 ice is for the first snow what you need as a Full INT char...
I don't have a chinese char and don't have it for alles the isro time but I thing 80 light 20 ice 100 fire is the best (gaia is everybody like that )
80 light 20 ice is for pure STR chars not int... you need 100 ice or atleast 80+ ice as a int.. if you dont want to die to str chars.. and light is pretty useless for int's imo.. best int build is fire cold weapon mastery!
Old 12/26/2009, 12:59   #4

Oke thanks guys, If been told ICE 80+ Light 100 Mas 100

So im still having my doubts, People say spear suck other people say spear owns.

what u guys think Spear or S/S ?
Old 12/26/2009, 13:02   #5

spear does more damage then s/s but you die quicker then with s/s
your choice
Old 12/26/2009, 13:33   #6

True True, Hmm hard choice really lol. spear Massive dmg or s/s less dmg but my chances to survive increases alot.
Old 12/26/2009, 14:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTwilight View Post
True True, Hmm hard choice really lol. spear Massive dmg or s/s less dmg but my chances to survive increases alot.
Imo Full Int with Main Light doesnt Fit for a Spear Nuker, but thats my oppinion though..
Old 12/26/2009, 15:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
Imo Full Int with Main Light doesnt Fit for a Spear Nuker, but thats my oppinion though..
What u suggest then S/S?

And could u explain why ?^^

Thanks
Old 12/28/2009, 10:48   #9

the choice is yours, but here are the facts:
spear gives like 10-15% extra damage compared to s/s, not a big chunk but if you're well geared it can mean a one-hit kill, if don't then you're screwed with your low def ofc i'm talking here about full ints, never liked hibrids, never played so ask someone else about hibrids...
lightning nuke with the 20% mag.attack buff has the average damage of fire nukes but has lower minimal and higher maximal (if you're the lucky kind of person you can actualy deal more with light)
magic defense from fire is good but do you rly need it? you're an int and you'll be using garment in the end
s/s has phisical defense buffs for 15sec in the bicheon tree what will ensure not to get stomped in 3secs by a str char
spear has magic def for 15sec from heuksal kinda like magic buff from fire, good to have but you'll be fine without too

as conclusion i can say that 100 ice/light/bicheon is the ideal nuker build but as far as i tryed 100light/ice/force (vital spot attacks rule from lv70) and 100fire/force 60ice 40light are hard to stomp too
Old 12/28/2009, 19:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkesz View Post
the choice is yours, but here are the facts:
spear gives like 10-15% extra damage compared to s/s, not a big chunk but if you're well geared it can mean a one-hit kill, if don't then you're screwed with your low def ofc i'm talking here about full ints, never liked hibrids, never played so ask someone else about hibrids...
lightning nuke with the 20% mag.attack buff has the average damage of fire nukes but has lower minimal and higher maximal (if you're the lucky kind of person you can actualy deal more with light)
magic defense from fire is good but do you rly need it? you're an int and you'll be using garment in the end
s/s has phisical defense buffs for 15sec in the bicheon tree what will ensure not to get stomped in 3secs by a str char
spear has magic def for 15sec from heuksal kinda like magic buff from fire, good to have but you'll be fine without too

as conclusion i can say that 100 ice/light/bicheon is the ideal nuker build but as far as i tryed 100light/ice/force (vital spot attacks rule from lv70) and 100fire/force 60ice 40light are hard to stomp too
This is actually helping me XD mind if i ask u 1 thing though? im not the thread starter but i got a similiar question,

Erm, So im used to having a Fire and a light nuke so when i go

Light/Ice/Bich

i only got 1 nuke. What skills do i use mean while?

( Sorry if its stupid :blush:
Old 12/29/2009, 05:55   #11

thats the harder part, you'll have one nuke up to date... use lion shock to finish off, if it doesn't do it then you're on too big mobs the other alternative is to use ice rain, the second book of ice nukes, it does decent damage (already on 52 it does more then the first lightning nuke book maxed) ad since the cooldowns punch in a few snake sword dances, does like 70% damage of the light nuke.
summarized: ice rain/light nuke/snake sword dance, but be ware all 3 are aoe nukes and never forget to imbue before ssd or you'll hit like 300 with it