Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

After long time...

Discussion on After long time... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
After long time...

After 2 years of pause I came back in the official and guess what... I see that I have just 1 premium plus in the storage and 0 gold in inventory... My SOS +7 and my gear and all items are still in my inventory... After the merge of the servers we got 0 gold?! Or what?! And why mobs doesn't drop gold?!
Old 06/10/2014, 16:08   #2

monsters start droping gold and gear at level 70+
monsters below lv 70 give tokens that allows you to buy moon and sun gear, you also get 1d-8d sos gear for free.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2014, 16:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
monsters below lv 70 give tokens that you allows you to buy moon and sun gear, you also get 1d-8d sos gear for free.
And with what should I buy potions now?!
Old 06/10/2014, 17:57   #4

potions are also free, at every town there is a supplier where you can get potions, pills arrows.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2014, 22:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
monsters below lv 70 give tokens that you allows you to buy moon and sun gear, you also get 1d-8d sos gear for free.
You said all dude thx <3
Old 06/11/2014, 11:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Cybolic View Post
You said all dude thx <3
np