After 2 years of pause I came back in the official and guess what... I see that I have just 1 premium plus in the storage and 0 gold in inventory... My SOS +7 and my gear and all items are still in my inventory... After the merge of the servers we got 0 gold?! Or what?! And why mobs doesn't drop gold?!
monsters start droping gold and gear at level 70+
monsters below lv 70 give tokens that allows you to buy moon and sun gear, you also get 1d-8d sos gear for free.
monsters start droping gold and gear at level 70+
monsters below lv 70 give tokens that you allows you to buy moon and sun gear, you also get 1d-8d sos gear for free.
monsters start droping gold and gear at level 70+
monsters below lv 70 give tokens that you allows you to buy moon and sun gear, you also get 1d-8d sos gear for free.
Been a long time! 08/16/2013 - Say Hello - 5 Replies Returning member here! Good to know people kept the activity after so long! :)
[Buying] Youtube Likes/Subscribers/Comments/Favoriten for LONG time on my Channel. LONG TERM! 06/16/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies Ich werde eine neue Channel ofnen, und ich werde viele Subscribers gebrauchen.
Pned mir mit wie viele subs ihr mir geben konnt, DIE MUSSEN BLEIBEN, wen die weg gehen wexel ich das TBM zu -1 wen ihr das nicht fixed.
DIE SUBSCRIBERS MUSSEN durch ein video auf subscribe druken das ich schike, wen ihr das nicht konnt zahle ich viel wenniger.
Ich werde pro video so 1000-2000Likes kaufen, also die lowest offer die ich habe fur likes ist 20egold/1000 Likes, wen ihr mir fur weniger machen kan...
After long time... 01/28/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Hey guys, after long time i become to play dekaron again with hacks ofc, but there are so many things i need to do so i dont know what to do first etc.. could someone please tell me step by step what to do to bassicly hack in dekaron like non agro,vac etc. i already got CE hack + xingcode file + rexig 1.54 but when i open by bypass the game wont load, the launcher wont load.
Thanks
Regards, shuu
Long time no see 02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Hi, I'm just restarting 2moons.
As I haven't played in a while, most of my accounts are still banned, others hacked, so I want to ask you guys somethings before I restart making new chars.
I haven't gotten hacks yet, but do we still crash when we kill monsters in higher lvl maps?
Is the game laggy recently? I logged in a bit and looked damn laggy.
Are GM's actually doing something to ban hackers now or not?
Thanks