Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Agro

Discussion on Monster Agro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Agro

Hi, im trying to find a gd spot to train at lvl 48 where there is no aggressive monster's

If u could let me no which place best, and even help me out with a scipt to this place i would be thankfull.
Old 05/22/2009, 13:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
Well, at lvl48, only Golden Spiders (Lvl47) and Ugiji's (brown ones, lvl50) aren't aggro, but in both of them you have the other mob, that comes in "package" and is aggressive, in Spiders, there are the white ones, which have giants and champs. On Ugiji's, you have the Mugiji's which are lower lvl, but have champs and giants too...

You will need to find a good spot...
Old 05/22/2009, 13:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
wrong section ask for help in "ASK THE EXPERTS"

#moved
Old 05/22/2009, 13:25   #4

elite*gold: 0
oh kk il try headout and scout around for a gd spot then. thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
non agro ftl?
12/19/2009 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Does anybody ever have their non agro fail? I was just doing a Crespo A run, on the coffin monsters. I broke all 3 coffins and vac'd everything to the mid. When I started skill spamming, non-agro failed, and all the mobs killed me...any idea why?
non-agro script, and Q about non-agro
06/05/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
anybody knows a working non-agro script for dekaron SEA using CHEAT ENGINE? and is it really true that when you are using non-agro, and another player with non-agro comes near you, monsters will be agro and attack, is this true?
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
Monster ohne Agro
06/29/2005 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Gibts vieleicht eine Liste mit viechern die keine agro haben (sry bin neu hier kenn die fachausdrücke noch nich) wo man ungestört grinden kann ohne dass einem immer wieder welche in den rücken fallen? wenns sowas gibt dann bitte link posten thx