Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guild emblem

Discussion on guild emblem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
guild emblem

guild lvl3. tried to put a emblem. got a pict 16x16 24bit .bmp renamed it guildmark.bmp and placed it in my silkroad folder when i click YES in game my game freeze but i can see myself in the server w/ other account. im doing something wrong?
Old 01/26/2009, 19:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
your guild need to be level 4 for an emblem
Old 01/26/2009, 22:14   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3vRb View Post
guild lvl3. tried to put a emblem. got a pict 16x16 24bit .bmp renamed it guildmark.bmp and placed it in my silkroad folder when i click YES in game my game freeze but i can see myself in the server w/ other account. im doing something wrong?
If you're using SBOT, there's a bug with emblems, so try with loader.
Thanks
1 User