Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lv. 11 elixirs

Discussion on Lv. 11 elixirs within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lv. 11 elixirs

I was wondering if those lv 11 elixirs which are being dropped recently are meant to use for plussing 11D items?

Thanks in advance.
Old 04/05/2012, 11:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes the noumber in the bottom of the elixiers is for the Degree

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dismantle Nova to get d12 elixirs B...
11/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Well i had 2 bows novas +7 and dismantle them and got advanced elixirs A both time, i know its rare to get Advanced elixir B. But my question is i got this weapon , i just wana know my chance to get an advance elixir B, any one knows???
Weapon Elixirs at NPC
10/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, guys i try to put Weapon Elixirs into the NPC.... I edit all txt's but its not work. Here my txt's: refpackageitem.txt 1 15 84052 PACKAGE_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_REINFORCE_REC IPE_WEAPON_A 0 EXPAND_TERM_ALL SN_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY _REINFORCE_RECIPE_WEAPON_A SN_ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_REI NFORCE_RECIPE_WEAPON_A_TT_DESC item\etc\archemy_re inforce_recipe_weapon_b.ddj -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx - 1 xxx
(RSRO - BEHEPA) WTS ELIXIRS
07/19/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have no more place in my storage because I got too much elixirs and I need to sell them... I got a LOT of elixirs of all kinds Weapon - 250k each Shield - 60k each Protector - 60k each Accessory - 40k each
Fun with underbelly elixirs
11/26/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
The underbelly elixirs in the sewers have a chance to change you into a wasp that can fly around.. The fun part is you can totally Duel and Cast while flying. Did it on my priest against a warrior, just flew up to the sealing and free-cast away. He couldn't touch me. I tried a search and didn't see anything, sorry if it's a repost. Damage doesn't break the form either. (via groiny)
[12.09.2008] WTS Elixirs on Troy
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Information: Hi, I will update this Thread when ever I have 150 Weapon, Protector & Accessory Elixirs or when I have sold them all. So if you play on Troy & need cheap Elixirs please PM: You_Eat_Shit - Weapon Elixir Seller Eat_My_Nuke - Protector Elixir Seller Eat_Doo_Doo - Accessory Elixir Seller ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------