Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(RSRO - BEHEPA) WTS ELIXIRS

Discussion on (RSRO - BEHEPA) WTS ELIXIRS within the Silkroad Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
(RSRO - BEHEPA) WTS ELIXIRS

I have no more place in my storage because I got too much elixirs and I need to sell them... I got a LOT of elixirs of all kinds

Weapon - 250k each
Shield - 60k each
Protector - 60k each
Accessory - 40k each

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] rSRO BEHEPA Ong PowerLevel
10/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 42 Replies
As the title says I'm offering powerlevel at ong. It's on RUSSIAN SILKROAD server VENERA/BEHPA It's a safe spot and the powerleveler is a wizard lvl 69 FF to 67. You will have to delevel you char by yourself and also to log it in. The price for one week is 15mil (or 15kk) on server VENERA/BEHEPA or silk Leave your MSN adress and I'll add you ! Cheerz !
WTB rSRO Venera ( Behepa ) for €23.80 EUR
08/02/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys. I got €42.50 EUR on mine Paypal, so I decided to buy rSRO Venera server char. Just pm me with your offer. Trade with middleman or you go first. I won`t go first, unless you are overaker or any mod.
WTS rSro Behepa Farm
07/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
Want to sell rsro behepa farm. Farm is 24/7 with 2x53lvl wizz,2spot. Euro get ~70k+ sp at 24hours. (not event time) Payment behepa gold or silk items. 50kk week . Pm me skype : minimukas3
WTS rsro behepa chars
03/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys im selling 1 account which has 4 lv40 chars, dun care exactly build but pure int and so on, if u are interested in that acc, they are just academy chars and sell them pretty cheap if want more infos add me in msn [email protected]
[RSro] elixirs price.
01/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hey can some one give me tha elixirs price in RSro? tnx :D