Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortal and Steady

Discussion on Immortal and Steady within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Immortal and Steady

I know that immortal protects weapons from going byebye and steady protects them from getting durability XX% reduce and repair invalid, but at one point is the item at risk for each?

Like if you + an item 4->5 with no protection blues, what are the risks?

5->6? etc. Like when is the cutoff point when these factors come into play. Thx in advance.
Old 09/29/2008, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrified0 View Post
I know that immortal protects weapons from going byebye and steady protects them from getting durability XX% reduce and repair invalid, but at one point is the item at risk for each?

Like if you + an item 4->5 with no protection blues, what are the risks?

5->6? etc. Like when is the cutoff point when these factors come into play. Thx in advance.
There is no risk when you go from +4 to +5 no risk from decreased durability or destroying wep.The risk exists after 5++.And if you dont use steady and immortal after 5+ chances are pretty high that something bad will happen if alchemy fails.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plz help me with stones of steady
08/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi ppl, i want to improve the crit of my 9dg wep from 9 to 12. To prevent any assimilation i will use stones of steady, which prevent assimilation. But i dont know if the attribute steady also prevents the crit from decreasing! So i need to know if i can improve the crit without risk as long as i have steady on the wep or if the crit nevertheless can decrease for; example from 9 to 6. thx 4 answers
Immortal/Lucky/Steady
07/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What do they mean? I searched but could not find it
Steady Shot Macro
06/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
Here is a macro to increase your DPS by a decent amount that I'm sure you're all well aware of. /castsequence reset=3 Steady Shot, Auto Shot This Macro will start casting your auto shot and your steady shot at the same time. Meaning they are gonna run on the same castsequence. However if you were having trouble trying to time it flawlessly with Kill Command here is another macro, guaranteed to give you a better bang for your buck: /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide() /castsequence reset=3...
Almost immortal...
11/21/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Well when u are rb u can ralocate ur attribute points (everybody knows that), but heres the point. Get to L110 so u can do ur final promotion than realocate. Since we have cotobo we can add 0 points in strenght some points for agilty (warr/tro) and rest of them in vitality. my tro has got 9k+ hp :) (if ur dura goes low rapair with cotobo) imagine u got loooot pots ur 120+ got loooot of hp = immortal :D