Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sup Guys can u please come in help me With some prob.. (AGBOT>,<)

Discussion on Sup Guys can u please come in help me With some prob.. (AGBOT>,<) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sup Guys can u please come in help me With some prob.. (AGBOT>,<)

hmmm so look guys..
a day ago i bought a new grafic card...( i dony know if the problem becouse of thet.. i gess no) after thet the ag bot started to do a probs..
i run the ag bot ..all fine killing take items all going fine.. but after a 5-6 min of boting it just stop to "press" on mobs and just stending do nothing(at this time the bot still show the Playr info..(HP MP all going fine) and if i want to bot for more 5-6 min i need go to Task manger and end the agbot proses and then run it again..
PLEASEEEEEEE guys i need your help.. i dont know what to do .. it make me cazy.. be4 i was botting for 1-2 days non stop and now =[ ...
w8ing for your msgs ^^ bbye...
Sorry for the eng.. thets not my main lang
Old 08/05/2008, 14:53   #2

Ok so u mean u have a problem with ur graphic card and agbot? this is what i could understand.
Old 08/05/2008, 14:57   #3

nononoonn .... i mean thet be4 i bought my new card it was`nt but after it doing this... i dont know if the problem becouse of the card.. but i dont have idia maby you know ..
(might be becouse i use the 1.7.3 pack..? with out the fix)
Old 08/05/2008, 15:05   #4

well, i think the problem is in your card caus if you havent got the error before that has to be it. Maybe to did something wrong?
Old 08/05/2008, 15:12   #5

But i dont think it is a card prob.. becouse it working really fine for 5 min ... and make no eror only after the 5 min it just dont atak dont do nothing..
Old 08/05/2008, 15:14   #6

Try install the last drivers for your grafic card, if i didnt work try reinstall SRO, and try again with agbot v14, its working 100% with me..
View this Tut for agbot and all divices ->
Old 08/05/2008, 15:19   #7

i did it all iam aint a turk....
tryd alot ver of ag bot.. all same..
it might be some problem in my system ?
Old 08/05/2008, 15:27   #8

maybe some windowns bug, try make restore system, and uninstall old drivers, install new drivers and run agbot...
Dunno no how can i help you more, or install a new windows..
Old 08/05/2008, 15:40   #9

i did restore didnt help me....
I ******* dont know why all this hepening =[
Any bodyy have idias?