Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys Help With Dc prob Sjsro....

Discussion on Guys Help With Dc prob Sjsro.... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Guys Help With Dc prob Sjsro....

I have a problem when i log on to my main chr i can play all day long but when i try to log into my alt i get instant Dc just like any stat or what ever hasnt been rdy n i get dc he is 37lvl s/s nuker(with +1bill) thats why i rly care about it pls help me how can unstuck him?...
Old 12/28/2009, 01:20   #2

Wrong section
Old 12/28/2009, 09:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1235 View Post
Wrong section
So where should i post?

Tags
sjsro dc help pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any idea for fixing this prob in SJsro
09/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi all , i downloaded the sjsro client and did install it then i tried to start the game then i got a massage that i need DX 9.0b and i already have Windows 7 any idea how to fix this ? ! thnx
Sjsro disconnection prob..
08/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hi guys...i want ask if any1 here got disconnection prob on sjsro? cause i use the same nodc client for ecsro and sjsro..the prob is i never/hardly get DC on ecsro nor fembria..but at sjsro..i always get DC very 20min...the ??? error is not the prob too...just got DC prob..any1 got any solution..? btw is the prob occur when u got low connection speed..?mine is just 1mbps connection.. help is really appreciated..:handsdown:
[Help] Guys some prob with Session
05/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok guys when i open the files i go on game and when i write id+pw it says: "Logging to the server" and then it gives dc... i checked the files when i ran them and i get a problem when i try to make the server on.... when i try it says: System error: Session.exe (something like that xD) and bla bla bla can some1 help me plz??? PLZ guys xD i need your help :O Netanel.
Sjsro prob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
hi I play sjsro always who I want to start the coming "The server is undergoing inspctions or to update coneckt ..... what must I do so it does get a THANKS
Sup Guys can u please come in help me With some prob.. (AGBOT>,<)
08/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
hmmm so look guys.. a day ago i bought a new grafic card...( i dony know if the problem becouse of thet.. i gess no) after thet the ag bot started to do a probs.. i run the ag bot ..all fine killing take items all going fine.. but after a 5-6 min of boting it just stop to "press" on mobs and just stending do nothing(at this time the bot still show the Playr info..(HP MP all going fine) and if i want to bot for more 5-6 min i need go to Task manger and end the agbot proses and then run it...