Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO Disconnect when starting bot.

Discussion on SRO Disconnect when starting bot. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO Disconnect when starting bot.

Hey all,

Been botting for a few days now,

So today I started a new char, botted to 9 or so, and then I disconnected..

And since then I cant bot no more.
Ive tried reinstalling the bot, the game and repatched the pk2 thing.

And still, log in, nothing goes wrong until I start the bot, and after the first kill I DC.

Never seen this, read alot and couldnt find a sollution..

So any help would be appreciated!

Thankyou.
Old 06/23/2008, 05:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try SrProxy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<^> Just starting BOI? <^>
09/19/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
Hi there, if you are reading this you are probably looking for some exploitations of BOI (battle of the immortals). Hmmm now why you want to exploit an almost perfect game? who cares, its not how you play the game just as long as you do, but anyway here are a few tips which might be useful, to the new and the experienced. experience 1.just do all the quests, they teach you about your character and help get essential items for the game play experience, you should only take shortcuts once...
Starting up Co1
07/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 27 Replies
I am going to attempt to make a 4351 server if anyone wants to join this project feel free We will be starting from SCRATCH there is no question about that Anyone wanting to help Start by telling me ideas of what there should be and what there should not be i am looking to make it a mix kinda like co1/co2 Lotto will most likely not be implemented and cps will MOST likley not be implemented we will see how this goes
Starting...
06/08/2009 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hey fellas... since i started im online games i asked a lot of things.... http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gamehacking-codin g/224642-tutorial-basic-packet-hacking.html some basic thing to develop... learn some, share some. Obs: It not work with rappelz! It is just to learn! If u looking for a bot... wrong Post!
im starting to git how do do this
03/22/2006 - GunZ - 0 Replies
any 1 have a bypass for abnormal behavior i finly figured out how to do the xtrap 1 now i jest giting abnormal behavior errors
Starting out
02/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Starting out in Star Wars Galaxies By Writer: JEST3R Well, if you're like me you did it to lead the pack - to skill up as fast as possible and achieve your own personal ultimate combat profession set-up as fast as possible. By now you have heard the cries of lots of down time from healing the various wounds and battle fatigue and the severe interdependency on other players. Do you want to know the key to be able to be self-sufficient right from the time you first feel your starting...