Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making bots co-op (iBot)

Discussion on Making bots co-op (iBot) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Making bots co-op (iBot)

I am using iBot, and i want to make 2 different chars work together.

Of course I can make a party, and give both chars the same script, and they will to some extend attack the same mobs. But, sometimes they are freakin idiots. Yes yes i know that they are bots, and i cant expect much, but i would like to know if there is a way to make one of the chars work as a "master", as it normally does. Running around, picking more or less random mobs to attack. Then i want the other one to work as a "slave" just following the master, and attacking whatever he attacks. Is this possible? I know that there is a trace option in iBot, but i cant make it work as i want; following him everywhere, and attacks when possible.

Any solutions? or is it just impossible to do?
Old 06/11/2011, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
no you cant, all you can do is tick the "steal mobs" option
if you want a good pt you might wanna think about more members, there arent many 2ppl parties around in sro for a reason. this would also fix your problem because there wont be that many mobs around to be killed by

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
I'm making ibot scripts
03/06/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Ok so im gonna be making ibot scripts im lvl 81 the one i made now that is up to date with the most recent justice bot updates this one is for the cave at the first two mobs that are in the jangang cave i will probably be here for a while and this one was just updated and made by me :D *all other scripts except the ones named above are useless and not updated* cave.txt
Making Bots...
09/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well, I'm grounded, and can't play CO. So, I figured, Why not help make bots... Since basically all i do is leech, Why not switch that around? So basically what im asking for is for links or w/e to bot making guides, So I can make lvling bots, Like CO Partner, and Some improved mining bots like Cotobo. I would search for this, But I dont really know what I should put in the search box... But, Ill try searching while i wait for replys to this post (hopefully <.<)