Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Intermediate temple greyed out

Discussion on Intermediate temple greyed out within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 86
Intermediate temple greyed out

I cant enter it. Its all grey (you know when you cant press stuff). What quest or something should i do? I heared that i need to finish all quests from game guide, who are at "Devil of the Century", is that true?
Old 06/09/2011, 11:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think you need to kill a specified amount of uniques at begginer temple
Old 06/09/2011, 19:32   #3

you need to have de Senjor General/Baron Quest to enter intermediate. (or Chief General/Count) one of them you need to enter ^^
Old 06/09/2011, 20:33   #4

Received Thanks: 1,669
thats not true, the quest for baron/senior general is there so how you can make baron if you can't go there?

you should do all the "Devil of the Century" quests till "The overdriving heart (5)"

well, that is what my friend told me.

i'm doing those quest right now xD
Old 06/10/2011, 03:01   #5

elite*gold: 10
If you dont finish beginner quests then you cant enter intermediate, period.
Old 06/10/2011, 09:54   #6

elite*gold: 20
Your right about the quest line you need to follow.. You don't actually have to finish it.

Login, press H>Quest>Scroll down to "Devil of the Century".

In order to enter Intermediate part of the temple you need to finish this quest line untill you get to the part where you killed and gotten the hearts of all 5 Uniques in Beginner temple.

I'm not 100% sure but I think you don't have to do the other sample quest's. They do give great exp and are pretty easy on the other hand xD.

The quest name for the title is "Intermediate *** Ostracon", from Docter Renault ( Yes it's a car )
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2011, 10:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Your right about the quest line you need to follow.. You don't actually have to finish it.

Login, press H>Quest>Scroll down to "Devil of the Century".

In order to enter Intermediate part of the temple you need to finish this quest line untill you get to the part where you killed and gotten the hearts of all 5 Uniques in Beginner temple.

I'm not 100% sure but I think you don't have to do the other sample quest's. They do give great exp and are pretty easy on the other hand xD.

The quest name for the title is "Intermediate *** Ostracon", from Docter Renault ( Yes it's a car )
But I have got a problem. I cant find 2nd quest. I go to that npc, but its not there. I've tried all quests of that npc already (4x quests with taxes) done all of them, still no progress =(
Old 06/10/2011, 13:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_ View Post
But I have got a problem. I cant find 2nd quest. I go to that npc, but its not there. I've tried all quests of that npc already (4x quests with taxes) done all of them, still no progress =(
I had same problem. I dont quite remember how did i solve it but i have done 1 or 2 extra q from that npc and i got that quest.
Old 06/10/2011, 14:12   #9

Received Thanks: 1,669
i dont remember the npc but theres a quest which you have to collect 100 ***** from tenen then you can take those quests
Old 06/10/2011, 21:22   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness™ View Post
i dont remember the npc but theres a quest which you have to collect 100 ***** from tenen then you can take those quests
Not for Intermediate you don't.

As for you Fro... Best off checking ever quest again ( Not that hard cuz there's only 3 people giving the quest's from the quest line =P. ).

Level might be an issue but I guess your already past 105
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2011, 15:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
Not for Intermediate you don't.

As for you Fro... Best off checking ever quest again ( Not that hard cuz there's only 3 people giving the quest's from the quest line =P. ).

Level might be an issue but I guess your already past 105
Well level isnt issue, since im 110 anyways, but I dont have much time to spend for sro, so that might be the issue. But ill try. Thanks