I cant enter it. Its all grey (you know when you cant press stuff). What quest or something should i do? I heared that i need to finish all quests from game guide, who are at "Devil of the Century", is that true?
Your right about the quest line you need to follow.. You don't actually have to finish it.
Login, press H>Quest>Scroll down to "Devil of the Century".
In order to enter Intermediate part of the temple you need to finish this quest line untill you get to the part where you killed and gotten the hearts of all 5 Uniques in Beginner temple.
I'm not 100% sure but I think you don't have to do the other sample quest's. They do give great exp and are pretty easy on the other hand xD.
The quest name for the title is "Intermediate *** Ostracon", from Docter Renault ( Yes it's a car )
Your right about the quest line you need to follow.. You don't actually have to finish it.
Login, press H>Quest>Scroll down to "Devil of the Century".
In order to enter Intermediate part of the temple you need to finish this quest line untill you get to the part where you killed and gotten the hearts of all 5 Uniques in Beginner temple.
I'm not 100% sure but I think you don't have to do the other sample quest's. They do give great exp and are pretty easy on the other hand xD.
The quest name for the title is "Intermediate *** Ostracon", from Docter Renault ( Yes it's a car )
But I have got a problem. I cant find 2nd quest. I go to that npc, but its not there. I've tried all quests of that npc already (4x quests with taxes) done all of them, still no progress =(
But I have got a problem. I cant find 2nd quest. I go to that npc, but its not there. I've tried all quests of that npc already (4x quests with taxes) done all of them, still no progress =(
I had same problem. I dont quite remember how did i solve it but i have done 1 or 2 extra q from that npc and i got that quest.
intermediate and advanced temple 10/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies can any one say me that wht quests to complete to enter into intermediate and advanced temple
plzz help me out.. one of my friend said need to complete all quests in alexandria
is it true.........
IBot Greyed out run client ? 10/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies hey guys, im trying to get this bot to run and ive followed the steps very precisely. I click run client and then nothing happens. I looked at the log and it doesnt have any errors, yet sro never opens. does anyone know why?
thank you!
-Dew
[Intermediate?]How a loader is made. 10/06/2008 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies Hello, Im not new i been around for a long time, on another name,
just figured why not use my game name now.
but that's beside the point, back to topic..
So you have seen those tutorials about how to make a Multi/Bypass exe/etc..
Well im gonna show you how to make a loader like *M* has made, im just not going in depth here :)
(some people might be interested in making their own)
First thing what you want to do is get MASM if you dont have it yet you can find it *Here*.
Alright load it...
[Intermediate] - C# AsyncSockets(Client) 09/02/2008 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies Hello everyone! This is my second tutorial I'll be writing on AsyncSockets and also the last one (I've then covered both Client/Server sides of it)
So lets start off with the tutorial
Requirements
- Microsoft Visual C# 2008 Express Edition
- .NET Framework 3.5
I'll be numbering the steps in my opinion it's alot easier to follow that way.