Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot Problem.

Discussion on Ibot Problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/04/2011, 20:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by weseloco View Post
^ i tried that and its still the same

i figured out that the problem is that the ibot does not detect the client, any ideas? has to be an ibot problem, HS working smoothly and conects to ibot, so it has to be the ibot

i get this on the ibot when i try to conect it clientlessly, Connecting please wait...Using login server: 4
and it just stays like that.

what can i do so that the ibot detects the client?

thanks alot
i knew that so that i said before
the last things i can say that you go to ibot necessities folder
register the ocx files and install vc++ and the latest dot net frame work
try this if the same problem i think you should re install ur windows
but before u re install windows try this solution also i think it should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculacc9 View Post
Redownload ibot
and use Ccleaner to clean ur pc from cookie

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iBot Dc Problem.
05/21/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, Since they new iBot update i have a problem. Whenever i logg into persia it all goes fine he loads configs and stuff. But than after 15 secs my bot says i have dc. But the client is still online. Than after 1 minute the bot shuts down causing me to have a real dc... The weird thing is. I don't have this problem on Aral.
IBOT PROBLEM! PLS HELP
05/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Kann mir da einer HElfen? Can help any one me?
Ibot problem
04/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I got iBot Tool on and also ibot(and sro running with the bot) And ive started 2 others(clientless and Auto (re)Login) But it wont just logg in them. Ive never had this problem before so any help or is it more then me that expierience this? Help please D:
Problem with Ibot
01/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Like hour ago ibot was working fine.. no launch problems but now Im getting all the time "disconnect from server" when pressing "run client" in ibot. I downloaded ibot again, rebooted computer and have tried so many times to launch.. I've got this problem earlier too but I got it work just when I rebooted computer one time. any idea to fix this?
problem with ibot -.-
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi guys i want to bot a little bit at snipers and when i take crossbow extreme + moving march it only aktivates moving march and not crossbow extreme ..... maybe someone can help me =) PS: kann auch in deutsch antworten^^