Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ideas on best bot char

Discussion on Ideas on best bot char within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ideas on best bot char

What are your ideas about best bot char?

I need a fast grinder and it must survive itself (not unlike euro chars). I am going to use RevBot.
Old 02/12/2008, 20:50   #2

Asian Tanker Bot.

Asian because of many pre-written scripts for asian characters.
Tanker (strong, not magical) because of easier automation.
Old 02/12/2008, 20:59   #3

Well "tanker" is a party role So, do you mean full str blade? I heard that blade builds cant level up easily so they cant gather fast enough (higher level mobs = more money, higher level items = more money) Do full str glaive can handle bot work? Also I dont want to farm SPs if I have that option.
Old 02/12/2008, 21:06   #4

Well..uh.. tanker just worked fine with me. I had the problem with a (EU) mag. character, that offensive mobs killed it more often. If you tweak out your bot, a mag. character might work for you. And the problem with bow-characters is, that you need more space for arrows = less space for items = more city visits = less effective leveling. Maybe, there is an more experienced botter, who can confirm/deny that blade chars cannot level up easily. I would not know a reason for that.
Old 02/12/2008, 21:14   #5

I think ice + bow is a good choice
Old 02/12/2008, 21:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfukerxx View Post
I think ice + bow is a good choice
Not Blader because revbot cant handle knockdowns & stabs, so only few effective blade attacks left.
Always using combos -> durabilty fast down, need to go more often to town.^^

I think pure int sword on green mobs with armor against Phy mobs or Garmet on magical mobs is good choice. Than he wont die so easily.
Or Int hybrid Spear, but for it you need more SPs, because hybrid need Spearskills too.

Or a Glavie with Ice, i think a good grinder that never dies ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2008, 21:58   #7

@SpriGgy: what about INT s/s's elemantal mastery. Should i only choose lightning line because of fast walking is a must for bots. Should i nuke or just use sword skills? Can you explain INT s/s a bit further?
Old 02/12/2008, 22:02   #8

For a Fast grinder i would only skill Lightning & Ice.
Light for speed, damage and nuke + lionshout.
Ice for phy defenceand snowshield. On the beginning Ice nuke is possible because Light has only 1 and later 2.
If you have enough SPs, you can add Fire nuke Flame wide arrow lvl 1, Burning lvl X too.
Old 02/12/2008, 22:13   #9

Thanks for the anwsers
Old 02/16/2008, 18:06   #10

elite*gold: 140
i would choose a pure int lightning nuker .... fastest lvling anyway ^.^
Old 02/17/2008, 21:37   #11

hey man i am using an blader full str.....and i can tell you that' hard to lvl up especially when at lvl 50 you have 10 lvl gap.
AND BTW sprigy is not true what you said about the blader skills-the bot is using them all but you must place the in a certain order-this is regarding bicheon. At force it doesn't really count the order of skills.Anyway from chinesse chares the blader is the tougher
Old 02/17/2008, 22:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo1498 View Post
hey man i am using an blader full str.....and i can tell you that' hard to lvl up especially when at lvl 50 you have 10 lvl gap.
AND BTW sprigy is not true what you said about the blader skills-the bot is using them all but you must place the in a certain order-this is regarding bicheon. At force it doesn't really count the order of skills.Anyway from chinesse chares the blader is the tougher
Maybe you should read what he asked about.
He need a fast Grinding and uplvl Bot. So it doesnt matter that your Blader dont lvl with gap 10.
And what i said is true, revbot issnt able to handle knockdown & STab skills same like TBot. The only bot that can use them are IsroBot & Softmod.
So Blader is more useless as it already was as and fast grinder.