Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Splitgate Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Back 4 Blood Cheats - AimBot / Wallhack / Radar

Discussion on Back 4 Blood Cheats - AimBot / Wallhack / Radar within the Splitgate Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Arrow Back 4 Blood Cheats - AimBot / Wallhack / Radar

Hello dear users and guests of the Elitepvpers forum!

I want to present to your attention a private cheat for the game Back 4 Blood from the CFF-Team development team!

==========================================

THERE IS NO SUPPORT FOR ANY VERSIONS OF WINDOWS, SEE THE DESCRIPTION OF WHETHER THIS PRODUCT WILL WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM

Game version: Steam / EGS (DirectX 11)
Supported OS: Windows (x64 only) 10 (1903 / 1909 / 2004 / 20H2 / 21H1)
Supported CPU: Intel / AMD
Game mode: Window
Coder: Status-2
Supported anti-cheats: Easy Anti-Cheat
Invisibility while recording: Support for any programs (except shadowplay), including recording and streaming the entire screen

===========================
:: CHEAT FUNCTIONS / DESCRIPTION ::
===========================

ESP
  • Enabled
  • Player
  • Zombie
  • Skeleton
  • Head Circle
  • Name
  • Box
  • Line
  • Distance
  • Arrows
  • Crosshair
  • Aim Target
  • Tesxt Size
  • Max Distance

ITEM
  • Enabled
  • Distance
  • Text Size

AIMBOT
  • Enabled
  • Aim Target Lock
  • FOV Circle
  • Bone
  • Key
  • Smooth Speed
  • FOV Value
  • Distance Value

RADAR
  • Enabled
  • Point
  • Distance
  • Pos X
  • Pos Y
  • Size Value
  • Box Alpha
  • Text Size

KEY
  • Menu the "F6" or "Home" key
  • Panic key for all cheat "DEL" key

* The functionality of the program can be changed at any time at the discretion of the developers without prior notification of users!

=============================

:: Screenshots ::
:: Video ::

:: Purchase Cheat ::
Quote:
1 Month: ~ 17 USD per month!
  • (If the purchase is available, then the product works and is relevant)
Automatic delivery of the product and instructions for its use, immediately after payment to your email address
  • In order to pay via paypal / litecoin / bitcoin, write to me at the contacts listed in the description
* When buying this product, it is worth considering that the game has a very strong anti-cheat, so the risk of being banned is present, and the game also has bans on "Hardware", so we recommend that you use HWID Spoofer to further protect the current "Hardware" from detection. Play exclusively on accounts that will not be sorry to lose in the event of a ban. If the product is detected and gets the status "Detected" or you get a game lock, there is no refund!

:: Check Windows Compatibility ::

:: Faq (Be sure to read it before you buy it) ::

If you have any additional questions, problems with payment and everything else, please write to me:
  • |
  • |
  • | My Discord: Mikhail_KH#5710
  • Email:
Old 10/25/2021, 02:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You want to be aiming at weakspots on specials, otherwise having an aimbot really doesn't do any better than just aiming yourself...
Old 10/25/2021, 19:35   #3

elite*gold: 25
Dear users and guests of the Elitepvpers forum, we are pleased to inform you that we again accept payments through the PayPal system, we also offer many popular cryptocurrencies to payment methods, such as: bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash, dogecoin, ethereum. If you want to pay by any of the above methods, including PayPal, please contact me at the contacts listed in the description or those listed below:
  • Discord: Mikhail_KH#5710 (preferably)
  • Public Server:
  • Facebook:
  • Telegram: (preferably)
  • Instagram:
  • Email:
I answer as quickly as possible if you write me a discord or telegram.
Old 11/25/2021, 11:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
Is this Steam exclusive or does it work with the Xbox Gamepass PC version?

Tags
back 4 blood, back 4 blood aimbot, back 4 blood cheat, back 4 blood cheats, back 4 blood hack