Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Splitgate Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

📌PROOFCORE | 💎Splitgate Cheat | 🔒Private | Aimbot | ESP | Misc | ✔️Never Detected

Discussion on 📌PROOFCORE | 💎Splitgate Cheat | 🔒Private | Aimbot | ESP | Misc | ✔️Never Detected within the Splitgate Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Arrow 📌PROOFCORE | 💎Splitgate Cheat | 🔒Private | Aimbot | ESP | Misc | ✔️Never Detected

Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/05/2021, 21:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
+vouch
Old 08/08/2021, 18:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can highly vouch for ProofCore and this cheat.

Perfect aimbot and flawless ESP. Makes a lot of fun and can fully dominate the arena.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2021, 11:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, is this stream proof?
Old 08/11/2021, 01:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by KokRNG View Post
Hello, is this stream proof?
yes if you capture the game instead of your desktop
Old 08/14/2021, 01:09   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The only reason I haven't gotten proofcore as of yet is because they need you to verify yourself via ID verification, I value privacy a lot so nothing for me, although it's a very good community with knowledgeable staff, darky knows what he's doing!

GL with sales, hope the best for you guys
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2021, 03:29   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 157
I can 100% vouch for proofcore. I've been verified for 2 years I believe now. They make great cheats.

And they don't send you pizzas
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2021, 00:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FuRy_ View Post
The only reason I haven't gotten proofcore as of yet is because they need you to verify yourself via ID verification, I value privacy a lot so nothing for me, although it's a very good community with knowledgeable staff, darky knows what he's doing!

I understand and thank you for the kind words. If it means anything, I can personally assure you that if you do choose to apply in the future that your ID will only ever be viewed by myself and literally viewed just once (while I check your application).

Your ID doesn't need to show everything, it only needs to show mainly publicly available information (your name and DOB) along with the photo (to compare to your selfie to ensure it's your ID) and the date your ID expires.

All the unique ID numbers and address information, literally everything else you can block/cover up however you want, whether it's with your fingers, a piece of paper or just put it in mspaint and scribble it out.
Old 08/21/2021, 07:14   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
I understand and thank you for the kind words. If it means anything, I can personally assure you that if you do choose to apply in the future that your ID will only ever be viewed by myself and literally viewed just once (while I check your application).

Your ID doesn't need to show everything, it only needs to show mainly publicly available information (your name and DOB) along with the photo (to compare to your selfie to ensure it's your ID) and the date your ID expires.

All the unique ID numbers and address information, literally everything else you can block/cover up however you want, whether it's with your fingers, a piece of paper or just put it in mspaint and scribble it out.
Okay, good to know but that wouldn't help me in any way or form to censor out certain parts because I live in a country where and when you have full legal name and address you pretty much have access to everything else including my SSN.

It'd be way better for me to stay with a provider like proofcore long term wise, it's cheaper and has good security, as of recent times I'm paying different private developers big bucks which in my world is a waste of money more or less. I value privacy over internet a lot.
Old 08/27/2021, 23:54   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _FuRy_ View Post

I remember being this way as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
I can 100% vouch for proofcore. I've been verified for 2 years I believe now. They make great cheats.

And they don't send you pizzas

This. I've been verified for a little over two years. Information was kept secure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post

BIG VOUCH HERE.

And another big vouch for Proofcore in general. Very Very Very Very Very good team, support, products. Might actually be the best on the market.

Purchased this one today and it's been extremely smooth like all their products.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2021, 01:12   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Love this hack.
Rage or legit no problemo.
Fast and easy support.
No bugs, crashes or framedrops.
No ban.
Active updates.

Best Splitgate cheat i used to far. I assume the protection is also well because of the closed community. +++
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2021, 21:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

spoofer included?
Old 11/24/2021, 01:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loyal Swiftie View Post
spoofer included?
We don't currently offer a spoofer, but at the same time we don't have detection issues, so it's not really needed unless you were unlucky enough to be HWID banned for something else.
Old 12/20/2021, 23:13   #14

Tags
cheat, hack, private, splitgate, undetected