Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Problem helpz.

Discussion on [Request]Problem helpz. within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Problem helpz.

Ok. All the people speaking in Filipino in the English threads need to be infracted. I'm seeing way too many threads with Filipino responses that I have to run through Google to understand wtf they are saying.
Darnoc will you please stop going easy on these people? They are supposed to be infracted anyways, so will you start doing that please?
Old 03/27/2010, 21:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
-Agreed.

Since I started on this forums I read the stickies and it said "SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH IN THIS SECTION" but the rule is not applied.

~60% Filipino posters in English section.
~No infractions
~No warnings
Old 03/28/2010, 14:10   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Quote:
Originally Posted by undergrnd20 View Post
Ok. All the people speaking in Filipino in the English threads need to be infracted. I'm seeing way too many threads with Filipino responses that I have to run through Google to understand wtf they are saying.
Darnoc will you please stop going easy on these people? They are supposed to be infracted anyways, so will you start doing that please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaah View Post
-Agreed.

Since I started on this forums I read the stickies and it said "SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH IN THIS SECTION" but the rule is not applied.

~60% Filipino posters in English section.
~No infractions
~No warnings

Kinda Agree with you Both. SF Section here on EPvP are made by 80-90% Filipino.
but Me and Mod Trane are still doing the best We can to Avoid and Keep them Follow the Board Rules.
btw, We Do Infracts/Warnings to Members/Users. and We never Forget that. as Long theres Someone out here Violates Rules. We do necessary Action Systematically.and our SF Guardians are Always there to give us a Hand to Remind those people to Follow such Rules.

Darnoc
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread