Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] Tools in making wallhack?

Discussion on [QUESTION] Tools in making wallhack? within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [QUESTION] Tools in making wallhack?

Hello guys, can anyone tell me what are the tools needed to make wallhack?

thanks
Old 01/22/2010, 05:52   #2

Vb, C# then C++ ... try to study these first and maybe you could reach your endeavor.. goodluck mate..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 13:40   #3

search them >> as said in above ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 05:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
There are no "tools" to make wall hacks for you. Wallhacks are Direct3D hooks that attach to the game client and modify the colors and transparency of objects.
It can be done in a various of languages. e.g. C#, VB, C, or C++.
If you are not familiar with programing in anyway, I suggest you start with something easy. i.e. C#.
Here's a e-book to get you started.

After you can firmly grasp the concept of C#, you can look into Direct3D programing in C#, or you can transfer over to C++.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MAKING WALLHACK
02/08/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 3 Replies
HELLO GUYS TANONG KO LANG POH KSI NEWBIE LANG AKO SA SA PAGGAGAWA NG WALLHACK DITO MARAMI PA KONG GUSTONG MALAMAN ABOUT SA C++ AT SA PAGGAWA NG WALLHACK ETO UNG MGA TANONG KO PLEASE PAKI SAGOT LANG POH SA MGA PROGRAMMER JAN. KHIT SIMPLENG WALLHACK LANG KAHIT UNG SUCROSE.DLL OK SAKEN UN. 1. MERON NA AKONG VB PERO DIKO ALAM KUNG SAN KUKUHA NG CODE OR PAGGAWA NG DLL FILES.? 2. PAG MERON NA BANG CODE ANU-ANO POH BA ANG DAPAT I-EDIT OR HINDI.? 3. PLEASE LANG POH PKI SAVE UNG CODE DITO...
making wallhack help...
08/22/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
need help here making wallhack using this source http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/soldier-front-hack s-bots-cheats-exploits/129969-how-compile-wallhack -source-tutorial.html .. i want to bypass the DrawIndexedPrimitive by 5bytes when i debug my wallhack i see this 5 bytes
Agent_Pogi Making New Wallhack!?
06/20/2009 - Soldier Front - 35 Replies
Agent_Pogi making new wallhack?? hindi ko na sya nakikita d2 sa Forum ahhhh.... That.. i think he make again a new wallhack....
[QUESTION] npc making
01/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
im trying to make an npc... i try using Adding Npcs posted by plasma-hand i got the npc in the game but i can get it to talk... it just stand there... plz help me ty!!!
How would I start making a speedhack and what tools ؟
12/05/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
any one know how i can make it help me to make one and itemtype plz fast :D