Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FYI]LEECHING

Discussion on [FYI]LEECHING within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [FYI]LEECHING

FYI for those who dont know....
leeching is done when you post something that is not made by yours and claim it as your own...
you are not called a LEECHER when you put the credits....
CREDITS is crediting someone for their post..or posting the original posters name....
coz many people says that your a leecher even if you put the credits....
it really **** me off when other people says to someone that he/she is a leecher even if he puts the credits in his post...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2009, 22:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Learning, not leeching
06/10/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hi id like to start out saying i can learn things fast and am currently in year 1 of my computer class which all we did was C programming so i have some knowledge in one programming language but im pretty sure its not the one i need. im wondering if anyone who actually does their own hacks and understands how the stuff works would be willing to teach me what to do, what im looking for, how i should go about something, what programs i should use, and what programming languages i should learn....
Apocalypse's Honor Leeching Bot
12/16/2009 - WoW Bots - 1 Replies
Make sure yo download WinRAR before downloading! (To Un-Zip). DOWNLOAD HERE! file above: HOW TO USE Hi and thank you for downloading Apocalypse’s Honor Leeching Bot. At first, I’d like to tell you that I am French so I will have some difficulty to explain how the bot works but I will do what I can. That bot is pretty much decent and works on all Servers. It’s COMPLETELY by the Blizzard Warden. That bot doesn’t inject any .DLL or anything, it only reads WOW memory (Addons) and it...
AV leeching in Dun Baldar
09/10/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I found a rly nice place to go afk in Alterac Valley. It's behind the north bunker(?!) in Dun Baldar, no1 can see you (you are under the ground) and no1 can target you with pressing "tab". 1. You start at the flag in Dun Baldar 2. head to the graveyard, you see 2 or 3 trees on your right. 3. jump above them in the snow :> now jump to the north 2 times and you should be stuck between the north bunker and the mountain. 4. now you can easily jump up the bunker... 5. on the bunker you have...
Leeching?
06/29/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Look, I don't know who this little cunt is exactly, but I'm being accused of leeching files from 'this' forum and posting them. All of the things I posty are my work, and if not I had permission to post. Anyway, I don't appreciate the accustions (Hell, I'm not even sure this is the right forum) <!--QuoteBegin--Trance441 robbed of ePvP....It was on ePvP 1 day before it was posted here... Dont give credits.. All has been done is renamed to Moob summit.