Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some guidence lol

Discussion on Need some guidence lol within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some guidence lol

Hey lol, just need some help. Ummm.. I have a few hacks now some work but most of them dont... is there any like dxt hacks avalible like cracked ones if so how do I inject ect... ahh theres so many lol im really confused

thanks guys
Old 08/05/2009, 14:44   #2

I didn't understand.. O.o
Old 08/05/2009, 14:58   #3

sorry..

1. how to bypass gg?
2. is there a cracked dxt...if so where?
Old 08/05/2009, 15:36   #4

1. use the iso method to bypass gameguard
2. there aint a cracked DXT cause there is already a public one for PSF
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2009, 19:54   #5

elite*gold: 44
No there is no such hack availible, and please look around the forum next time before posting usless thread, you dont want to get reported for a spam . Enjoy your time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2009, 23:36   #6

that was my problem i have looked around.... and i have that public one ... but i have u_sf i think so i cant use it right?

what other working hacks are there?

I have psf now, can someone send me a link to a working i nject method?

thanks
Old 08/05/2009, 23:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
No there is no such hack availible, and please look around the forum next time before posting usless thread, you dont want to get reported for a spam . Enjoy your time.
oh and btw ur spamming.... i was already told theres not hack.. why did u need to repeat it? stop spamming ur self and also nice 2 extra accounts u have
Old 08/06/2009, 01:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by miansc View Post
oh and btw ur spamming.... i was already told theres not hack.. why did u need to repeat it? stop spamming ur self and also nice 2 extra accounts u have
2 post in a row is a spam bud, and i did not spam anything. im simply telling you that you should have not posted this thread, you can simply ask the question in the same post as were you said you found the hack.

Also as you said nice 2 extra account's you have- not my account, friends i know your talking about both blah and boota. Cause they spamed thanks about 15times which now im mad...

- Best regards
lion2205
Old 08/07/2009, 07:59   #9

I'm not stupid, their both your accounts. I have a lot of eveidence to back that up, but not gonna.

Anway, i download psf installed fine but when installing the launcher download(after clicking the special force icon) it just fails ... any other way I can download it?
Old 08/07/2009, 12:25   #10

what sort of failure happened
Old 08/08/2009, 02:46   #11

it just comes up failed then keeps poping up till it pretty much crashes my pc lol
Old 08/08/2009, 04:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by miansc View Post
it just comes up failed then keeps poping up till it pretty much crashes my pc lol
if you can place a screenshot of the error, it will help alot.
Re-install it once, and see if the error keep's poping up, And from where is the error just when u try to launch the game or when the GG comes up to load.

Quote:
I'm not stupid, their both your accounts. I have a lot of eveidence to back that up, but not gonna.
if you do think so go ahead and do what you want, once an admin check's the Ip address from where the account was/ has been used, your account might go for suspension for fake report. "quote" might "quote"
Old 08/08/2009, 13:01   #13

ive fixed it. the day i get it going the day the public psf shuts -.-

anyway, can someone help me on getting some hacks workinf for usf..

atm the only I know how to use is anti recoil... is there any wall hacks/chams?