Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi I need help reply if you can help me

Discussion on Hi I need help reply if you can help me within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi I need help reply if you can help me

Can you guys help me code , hack , and make dll file and stuff ... I don't really know what C++ I should use , I don't know how to run them .. If you guys can help me I'd be happy to name you as my master . " master " is enough if you want " teacher " ! Can you guys help me code C++
Old 09/21/2012, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNbaCk View Post
Can you guys help me code , hack , and make dll file and stuff ... I don't really know what C++ I should use , I don't know how to run them .. If you guys can help me I'd be happy to name you as my master . " master " is enough if you want " teacher " ! Can you guys help me code C++
Hi! You can search some tutorials in the net and you can use any programming language you want as long as you know how to do some programs and know how to reverse engineer the game. Thanks.
Old 09/21/2012, 16:50   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockNbaCk View Post
Programming is not an easy matter. Also, it should be better to enroll as an IT (Information Technology) or CS (Computer Science) student on college so you would know it step by step.