Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dossiers

Discussion on Dossiers within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dossiers

Here i will be posting updates for Soldier Front
I will make a new reply and will add it to this very first post.

November Update:

Hello my SFers ,

It is time to reveal the next Soldier Front content update!

NEW FORCE:
Force Recon, or U.S Marine Corps Force Reconnaissance units will now be in the character shop for purchase. Along with all the supporting items they can wear.

They are capable of operating independently in combined methods of amphibious and ground operations by utilizing methods of conventional and unconventional warfare.

NEW WEAPON:
Taking its place in the Supply Crate is a new unreleased weapon. Get your hands on it by purchasing a supply crate and if you are lucky you may get one. And no im not going to tell you what it is.

The EVL_MP5 will not be released in the weapon shop for purchase. So if you have your eye on the EVL_MP5 you will have to get it in a supply crate before the update. They want to keep the EVL_Weapon rare which is why it will not be released.

SKULL MASK RETURNS:
Oh yes, the return of the Skull Mask. Wishing for 2.2 speed? Just want to look super scary? Well the Skull Mask is back in the item shop for a limited time so act fast. I know i'll be sporting one.

Event Closing:
The Defend Your Position Event is now closed.

Hope you guys are excited for the new content. I know I am.

Recently posted by GM_Mataleo

Hi SFers. Most already know but now but......

Confound beat KSBest in the finals to become the 2008 National Champions. They will now go on to represent USF in the World Tournament. Congrats and good luck guys!

November Update:

Hello Soldiers ,

The November update is coming. It will be released late Wednesday November 26th and it will last until early Thursday morning, November 27th. I am definitely excited for this update. So here we go..........

NEW ITEMS:
Force Recon is getting items that we were unable to include in the last update that were meant to be there.

Night Vision Goggles
2,800 SP (7d)
7,900 SP (30d)
16,300 SP (90d)
2nd Lieutenant
No bonus SP

Headset
6 G (7d)
19 G (30d)
43 G (90d)
No rank limit
No bonus SP

CHRISTMAS ITEMS:
Thats right, the Christmas items make their return to the Character Shop. You can show some Holiday cheer or hey they could be cool props for an SF movie ; )

Deer Antlers
1,900 SP (7d)
4,900 SP (30d)
No rank limit
No bonus SP

Santa Gloves
1,900 SP (7d)
4,900 SP (30d)
No rank limit
No bonus SP

Santa Boots
1,300 SP (7d)
3,800 SP (30d)
No rank limit
No bonus SP

NEW MODE:
*Drum Roll*
CAPTURE THE CAPTAIN has finally arrived to USF!!!!!!!!!! In this mode 1 player from each team has 1000 hp. They are the "Captain". The objective is to eliminate the other team's Captain. In addition to having 1000hp you can spot them because they will have giant heads which I must say looks hilarious.

I look forward to using this mode for some GM events to play with you guys.

WEAPON BOMB!!!!!!!
Some of you are like "HUWHAT?!?!" Let me explain. This item works just like a supply crate (i know i know, but keep reading) except a super 1337 supply crate. In this item you have the chance at winning the almighty GOLDEN AK47!!!!!!!!! And not only that, but you have a chance at winning tons of SP. Even up to 1 MILLION SP *holds pinky to mouth*
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2008, 05:45   #2

Yep its sucks that the EVL_MP5 isnt coming out its a pretty good gun.
Old 11/10/2008, 23:17   #3

Yep i wanted it but i decided to just go for the Awp