Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLIS, WORK A NEW WALLHACK

Discussion on PLIS, WORK A NEW WALLHACK within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLIS, WORK A NEW WALLHACK

hey guys, i need a wallhack because last week released a new patch. Plis work a wallhack i need it!!!!!!! =( plis guys of elitpvpers, post a new wallhack!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BECAUSE IM SPANISH!
Old 09/06/2008, 11:29   #2

you think you can make a wallhack in a minute or so?
who is that ***** that will compile a wallhack and give it to public and will be patched cause some noobs leech it?
want a wallhack? go buy a private one.
Old 09/07/2008, 19:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLegend View Post
you think you can make a wallhack in a minute or so?
who is that ***** that will compile a wallhack and give it to public and will be patched cause some noobs leech it?
want a wallhack? go buy a private one.
Stfu noob..... Ur not familiar with Wallhack huh.... Reconkill can unpatch a wallhack 20 minutes right after its patched he made a sp hack and i bet he can make many hacks quickly....he has many godmodes and dont come here to flame...
Old 09/10/2008, 15:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper olly1 View Post
Stfu noob..... Ur not familiar with Wallhack huh.... Reconkill can unpatch a wallhack 20 minutes right after its patched he made a sp hack and i bet he can make many hacks quickly....he has many godmodes and dont come here to flame...
never saw him upload something here to public lately? thats the whole freaking point. who's the one that will get a wallhack to public to get patched quicker when he can just sell the ****?
Old 09/25/2008, 04:23   #5

contact me on xfire for a private wallhack and it wont be free