Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Watch your language.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Watch your language.

I know that it was posted as a announcement.But i still see people not following the rules.So i am helping out for people can watch out.

Some of you need to watch your language when you post. If something doesn't work or it has already been posted, use the REPORT button instead of flaming the Thread Starter. It DOESN"T help anyone by flaming the Thread Starter. It is not necessary at all.

Thank You.

Please be aware that i will be posting more rules if no one follows.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2008, 21:01   #2

CALM DOWN NOOB ARE U A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM OR YOU JUST WANT TO POST ALL THE RULES SO YOU CAN BECOME A MOD OF THIS FORUM JEEZ WE CAN READ ITS POSTED AT THE TOP! AND I HARDLY SEE ANY POSTS WITH SWEARING IN IT! ARE YOU OK OR U NEED MY GLASSES NOOB!

Old 06/06/2008, 03:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperdog25 View Post
CALM DOWN NOOB ARE U A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM OR YOU JUST WANT TO POST ALL THE RULES SO YOU CAN BECOME A MOD OF THIS FORUM JEEZ WE CAN READ ITS POSTED AT THE TOP! AND I HARDLY SEE ANY POSTS WITH SWEARING IN IT! ARE YOU OK OR U NEED MY GLASSES NOOB!
You calling me a noob when i am herer to help out.
If you didnt see the swears people say then you need double glasses.
Old 06/10/2008, 21:00   #4

lol how do u get double glasses you dumb noob learn how to talk first u noob. GO BACK TO GPZ AND COPY AND PASTE THE MATERIAL DUMB NUB U SHOULD GET KICKED YOUR NOT EVEN HELPING PEOPLE WE DON'T NEED YOUR HELP NUB!

Old 06/10/2008, 21:04   #5

and you cant even spell here u noob wtf is herer lol elitepvpers even has spell check it highlights it for you dumb nub
Old 06/11/2008, 23:44   #6

Good Post, Thanks Given.
Old 06/12/2008, 07:21   #7

Sniperdog & JJ, please, stfu.

Sniperdog, your *** can't spell to save your own life, so please, stfu.

JJ, we're not blind dumbass, mmkay? We can clearly see the STICKIED threads. E*pvp helper? Helper my ***, you self-pompous ****. Why don't you become a Mod, AND THEN say your a E*pvp helper. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE 100 POSTS! Fail, stupid noob.
Old 06/12/2008, 07:21   #8

Sniperdog & JJ, please, stfu.

Sniperdog, your *** can't spell to save your own life, so please, stfu.

JJ, we're not blind dumbass, mmkay? We can clearly see the STICKIED threads. E*pvp helper? Helper my ***, you self-pompous ****. Why don't you become a Mod, AND THEN say your a E*pvp helper. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE 100 POSTS! Fail, stupid noob.

« LagHopper Glitching Program | T>Blood+Glitch Prog For WallHack (WORKING) »