Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

play KSF????

Discussion on play KSF???? within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
play KSF????

is there a way to play ksf version, without the korean.. like i mean play ksf.. but with english wording for download and *****?.
Old 04/28/2008, 19:23   #2

i doubt that... unless u get someone to translate whole page so u no what it means... and btw im pretty sure u need a kss (korean social security number) which r for korean residence only and probably hack prevented so u cant make a FAKE 1... trust me ive tried... so might aswell just play AMERICAN SF because i mean whats the dif??? if u play KSF then u CANT BUY ANY GCOIN ITEMS. its a WASTE unless u live in KOREA
Old 04/28/2008, 22:57   #3

well i know but i dont even have gcoins for sf.. all i wanted to do is go onto ksf and get to use all those guns.. because by the time sf updates and has all those guns that ksf has, it'll be like years ..
Old 04/29/2008, 00:25   #4

lol but still u could hope but i doubt it'll ever happen.