Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

USF MODS working in ssf

Discussion on USF MODS working in ssf within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation USF MODS working in ssf

hi i trying to use the mods whit m4 is gold m4 in usf and dont working in singapore sf create a mod plz XD

Tags
front, hack, mods, singapore, soldier

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLEASE READ: RUNNING FOR V.MODS or acting mods, not real mods .
05/04/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi there, If you are reading this thread well .. This is important, This thread is about V. mods, Not real mods, But acting mods, If you cant understand just be specific, And if you are Dutch,espaniol,etc. Go translate what im saying, - I, Quiva, Promises to make this forum away from spamming and other "ming" . I have experience in moderating one's forum, So please support me as a V.mod or "acting mods here" not real mods . - Thanks for reading and may "Internet" bless us .:handsdown: ...
Working Mods as of 12/8/10
01/01/2011 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
As of the most recent update, there have been some changes to the Mabinogi files and components. As such the current patchers we have that use mss32.dll (Nogiparty, Tiara (Which contains Nogiparty), and other patchers that use this hook) are no longer usable in there current state. At this point in time, Gerent works properly and can hook the client, but some of the features are broken due to address changes and file changes, namely those that rely on reading and writing Pleione features and...
Working Mods as of 12/8/10
12/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
As of the most recent update, there have been some changes to the Mabinogi files and components. As such the current patchers we have that use mss32.dll (Nogiparty, Tiara (Which contains Nogiparty), and other patchers that use this hook) are no longer usable in there current state. At this point in time, Gerent works properly and can hook the client, but some of the features are broken due to address changes and file changes, namely those that rely on reading and writing Pleione features and...
For those of you who don't have working mods
04/09/2010 - Mabinogi - 42 Replies
Do the following: -copy and paste your data folder to save it -Install a clean copy of mabinogi (hackshield detects the igl15.dll) -install nogiparty (password devcat) -open up nogiparty config and change enable data read folder to 1 Link to nogiparty is on Mabimods